Experience Project iOS Android Apps | Download EP for your Mobile Device
Plastic pants are giving at the welded seams anyone know of a selotape or tape that will stick to the plastic and help hold the plastic
glyn glyn 46-50, M 4 Answers May 7, 2014 in Community

Your Response


I used a product called Glu&Fix from Bostik which is a clear adhesive for soft plastics, I think I bought it on e-bay, to stick back a welded seam on my plastic pacamac that had come apart. It worked well on that and I'm sure would on plastic pants.

Best Answer

clear plastic trash bags are great too.

Best Answer

You should use a soft rubber or plastic bonding glue (industrial strength). There are several of them available. I used to use Blue Magic waterbed glue, but it's hard to get now. I"m using a product called E6000. Any department store like Wal-mart, K-mart, etc has it.

Best Answer

Related Questions