It is more fun to play them. But as you get older, you have to settle fort watching them, playing the sports vicariously through the athletes I see.

Best Answer

that makes perfect sense...lol :-)

Best Answer

I'm getting old now. I used to surf, climb cliffs, box, wrestle, play football. Now I can not. I see no use in watching. The only thing that I watch is the UFC. I can still fight, if I have to.

Best Answer

watching sports puts me to sleep... nothing like a game of road hockey though... if you hit the sidelines someone will give you serious grief about their car

Best Answer

Play & watch ! Cuz I'm a master of sports :)

Best Answer

I prefer to play sports!

Best Answer

Although I prefer to play sports than watch.....now a days I probably spend more time watching them. Is sex considered a sport???

Best Answer

I play sporst that most people dont consider as a sport

Best Answer

If I must do one or the other, I will play, but I'd prefer to have nothing to do with sports at all. I am not talented in that area, so playing is disheartening and watching is just plain boring.

Best Answer