disgusting and they sometimes show their true gorilla primitive ugliness on the internet. why do they get so mad? because they know I speak truth. please just all of you idiot pig monkey slobbering men go to an island and kill each other for a banana
IwasTakenTaken IwasTakenTaken 18-21, M 15 Answers Dec 14, 2013 in Community

Ooh yeah! I can't wait to fight them. They're pigs and i am a monkey Super Saiyan!

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

Actually, given the content of your trollesque questions, I must infer that you are in the midst of creating a self actualizing theory on the behavior of males. Conclusion: you are either a sad little boy seeking attention, or a sad little boy seeking attention. You need a hug, temper your aggression and do try to channel the energy toward acts that benefit the whole, instead of slaking the lust of the part.

Best Answer

you're the reason I feel the need to promote the legalizing of killing stupid people

Best Answer

You've all ready made your mind up. ... Not much point saying anything

Best Answer

Sweetheart - that isn't true. When you read dirty comments, just ignore them and move on.<br />
There are male posters on here who do not do dirty comments (very many of them, I would say).

Best Answer

EP is a good place to "get it all out". Go ahead, give us the best that you have sister. Let it out, let it flow, it will make you feel better. We can take it...and then some. Consider this though : How many of the inventions that make our lives easier were invented by men and how many were invented by women. I'm not putting women down, just saying that we all have different talents. Men like me won't be affected by your ranting though because we know why you do it. Let it out sister, rant away.:-)

Best Answer

Flattery will get you nowhere.Try the honest approach.

Best Answer

Were you abused when you were little??

Best Answer

Go make me a sandwich

Best Answer