Okay, so two days ago, it was roughly about 8pm and I started to get tingling hands and fingers, and it has continued non-stop into today. There's no numbness, just a strange tingling that seems to run up my hands and fingers, and I don't know if I'm just imagining it, but I think there's also slight tingling in my feet. My mum is going to book a doctors appointment tomorrow if the tingling still hasn't gone. I just need peoples' opinions on what could be causing it? I don't expect people to know what's causing it, I just wonder if anyone has a clue what it could be related to etc. It's very worrying and I'm a paranoia anyway so this is freaking me out. I've searched all over the net and things about carpel tunnel syndrome have come up, things about diabetes and nerve problems. I'm just very concerned. Thanks. :(
BrideOfEyelessJack BrideOfEyelessJack 16-17, F 5 Answers Feb 5, 2013 in Health

My brother had a similar set of signs and symptoms. Calm down and document everything that seems wrong. You might be suffering from<br />
*<br />
Arthritis in the wrist or elbow.<br />
Carpal or orbital tunnel syndrome.<br />
Diabetes.

Best Answer

Maybe carpel tunnel syndrome. Nothing to really stress about if it's that. Good luck for tomorrow, babe. At least when you find out what it is, you can deal with it.

Best Answer

Thank you for answering.

Best Answer

You're welcome. :)

Best Answer

You're welcome. :)

Best Answer

Thank you for best answer. Take care of yourself, ok? x

Best Answer

Okay, you're welcome. :)

Best Answer

Good news. Went to the doctors and he said there doesn't appear to be a problem. I told him everything and he said it could just be too much use of my piano and computer. :)

Best Answer

Pinched nerve. See a chiropractor.<br />
( I've had 2 neck surgeries I know ALL about tingling arms and hands.)

Best Answer

Maybe you have diabetes or a case of carpel tunnel I would recommend listening to rammstein

Best Answer