i have a french pedicure but the bottom of my feet are crusty w/ hard skin.
starship33 starship33 36-40, F 16 Answers Jun 1, 2010

Um… no! Take care of your feet and they’ll take care of you!

Best Answer

My feet are not good to look at. I suffered injury to one toe on each foot. I don't show them to anyone. They are not disgusting.. just not good to look at. I do take good care of my feet and they are fairly soft and smooth.

Best Answer

Uh....no. <br />
The thought of it makes me sick. <br />
Take care of your feet people! If not then do not ever go out in public with open toed shoes. Ever.

Best Answer

bunions.....

Best Answer

i have perfect feet. My grandmother every week, would get out the big yellow basin, and we had to soak our feet in baking soda.... grandmothers are just so smart.....

Best Answer

no my feet are well taken care of but when the weather is chilly my feet get really dry

Best Answer

Tend to have smelly feet - no idea why! Think if you don't dry them properly then they can get that way. <br />
I know leather shoes are best as they allow your feet to 'breathe' whereas synthetic shoes/socks make your feet sweat and thus stink... I only wear leather shoes but still have the same prob.<br />
Other then that though I like my feet! They are a sexy shape :) Long,slim,elegant looking...

Best Answer

Mine have several problems stemming from nerve damage plus blood-pooling (from tight socks) and edema (from the wrong meds). But I keep them as healthy as possible. They have dark patches from the blood pooling and edema, both of which are greatly diminished by wearing 50-denier tights; an added bonus (the wearing tights, not the medical problems) for this perv!

Best Answer

no.......my feet are fine......they're my most reliable external limbs, when i die i'll give them a medal (to share obviously)

Best Answer

None of the above for me.

Best Answer

I have supersmooth feet.. really smooth, look pedicured all the time also..

Best Answer

There is some product on the market that is supposed to help with that, called "Callus-Clear" Give it a try.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer