archipatz archipatz 22-25, M 19 Answers Nov 8, 2012 in EP

I could tell you now about my projected heroics, but really, until said situation were upon me, I doubt I could give you an honest answer.

Best Answer

I am sure paranoia will play a big part of it.

Best Answer

The truth is, no one knows... one time I was in a situation where someone had to act and I was the one who froze. I was so ashamed. I think if something like that happened again, I would keep my head.

Best Answer

learning from past situations, i like that..

Best Answer

i had 2 guys try to abduct me when I was 19 by putting a gun to my head, demanding that i get in the car. i am a fairly high strung person.....sooo i peed on myself first then, i freaked out, grabbed the wrist with the gun and pushed it down, all i could think was i am NOT going down without a fight....the guy looked at me quite perplexed....i then proceeded to run...they just started walking backwards watching me run into the intersection like a chicken with my head cut off...sometimes anxiety pays off....lol

Best Answer

wow, nice.. what you did shocked your would-be abductors impairing their ability to respond to your actions.. not so slick but still, NICE!!!

Best Answer

Honestly all i could think is that i would rather die that have these 2 slime balls rape or sodomize me...besides being the control freak that i was back then death was better than being held hostage....they were shocked

Best Answer

lol!!! that's the kind of mindset that i admire.. keep it up..

Best Answer

**** my pants and go monkey style

Best Answer

Id like to think I'd be all heroic and save the day, but in all honesty I'd probably just curl up into a ball on the floor and cry lol

Best Answer

I am a lot calmer than I normally would think I would be. It has only happened a few times but something in me changes and my head gets really clear and I only focus on the matter at hand. It seems like everything slows down as well. I think it might be all the training I did when I was younger.

Best Answer

Too many variables in the question. Can't answer without more clearly defined parameters.

Best Answer

Impossible to answer without knowing the specific details and without having actually been in that situation. I've never been one to panic and actually excel during chaotic and dangerous situations.

Best Answer

suppose i ferociously come at you holding a knife?.

Best Answer

Not enough detail. Front or back? How big are you? What hand is the knife in? How are you holding the knife?

Best Answer

you must be one hell of a girl.. front, i'm 5'11, i don't know how i weigh, right hand & my hold would be your typical killer type..

Best Answer

That's Self Defense 101. You come at me all obvious from the front with a knife, you're an easy take down. Generally those who rush people that way, especially someone as small as me, aren't sure of themselves. They rush to prevent a fight. Right hand in the air means I use a three strike and you're on the ground wondering where your knife went after it flew out of your hand.

Best Answer

wow!!! where did you learn all of that?.

Best Answer

Experience and training.

Best Answer

are you a cop or a soldier?

Best Answer

Neither. I'm all civilian and have never served.

Best Answer

you're a cool woman & i hope i won't get in your way coz i don't like body pain or headache but can i add you?

Best Answer

Sure. And thank you.

Best Answer

Fight or flight.

Best Answer

Level headed. Until i see a chance. Then i react very maliciously.

Best Answer

I have no clue. id probably be in shock .

Best Answer

I'm cool and calm in real panic situations.<br />
I only soil my pants afterwards, when it's over. ;-)

Best Answer

depending on how serious the situation is i'd probably, pee my pants

Best Answer

I've never been in one to know that answer.

Best Answer