give my all to looking after the children in my daycare, am a good and kind person but yet have ended up at 27, single, with no friends, a mother who treats me like c**p and no real relationship with my extended family. I feel I have no-one and am just sobbing. Just need to know someone is there even if it isn't in person.
Jenni855 Jenni855 26-30, F 31 Answers Sep 3, 2012 in Hobbies

HUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are not alone. I am with you...and so is everyone on EP. We are surrounding you in the virtual world. So let me just reach out my "hand" to you, on your birthday, and wish you a wonderful one. I wish I could be right there with you.

Best Answer

Thanks, that is so lovely. Ep is amazing.x

Best Answer

Here's a great big HUG!<br />
Your EP family cares for you!!

Best Answer

Thank you. I dont know where I would be without EP.

Best Answer

If you live in Alberta ill take you out for a ladies night and introduce you to some really nice single guys :)

Best Answer

*hugs* happy birthday!!! :)

Best Answer

Thanks x

Best Answer

(Hug) Happy Birthday, you are a blessing whether you believe it or not.

Best Answer

Thanks for the kind words

Best Answer

Jenni - I am sending you virtual hugs! Happy Birthday!!

Best Answer

Thank you.x

Best Answer

''hugs''

Best Answer

Thanks x

Best Answer

I missed your birthday but here is your hug (((((HUG))))

Best Answer

My sweet girl! I care for you. I want you to please see a therapist. I think there are people in your family who have caused this depression. Oddly, though they caused it, YOU must be the one to climb out of the hole they have put you in. See that therapist.

Best Answer

I dont feel ready. All I want is one person who will care, is that too much to ask for?

Best Answer

Look on the bright side....things could be worse, you could be my age. (((((((hugs)))))

Best Answer

xx

Best Answer

of course you can *hugs*<br />
Sorry it is online... =( I'd jump through the computer screen if I could. <br />
I understand just how you feel. I have "friends" but they don't listen to me and are not there for me. They are there for the good times, and leave me when something bad pops up. My dad is abusive and my mom may be dying soon. <br />
It feels like I'm alone in this world too. <br />
I'm always here if you need someone. =( <br />
Happy birthday <3

Best Answer

I'm sorry. Thanks for the support and kind words.x

Best Answer

*Hugs* Remember your only 27 and that's just a kid these days. Finding someone can be planned or just happen...it's surprising how easily it can happen sometimes. I have it on good authority even sites like EP can help you meet people in the "real" world.

Best Answer

Thanks. I know it is still young but I guess society makes me feel like I am old.

Best Answer

Happy Bday!!!! Stay strong my friend.. here's a a BIG hug!!! :)

Best Answer

Thank you.x

Best Answer

Happy b'day.....Here is my best King Kong hug....don't turn blue on me.

Best Answer

Thank you.x

Best Answer

big hug, I wish you a very happy birthday! Your time will come, just make sure you keep your head up and your heart strong :)

Best Answer

I will try, thanks.x

Best Answer

Some practical advice : go dancing. It settles the hunger for human touch. This society is all messed up. Married yet lonely. The wife doesnt touch me too. Its awfull too be lonely and neglected. Have faith, maybe one day strong arms will surround you with love and kindness.

Best Answer

Thank you and I agree, society is messed up.

Best Answer

Happy Birthday and big hugs to you from your new cyber Friend! xx

Best Answer

Thank you.

Best Answer

*hugs*<br />
and Happy Birthday!<br />
Sorry to hear you feel that way. :(

Best Answer

Thank you.x

Best Answer

Just promise you will not scream.."STRANGER DANGER!!"..Happy awesome day! *hugs*

Best Answer

Big hug for you,hang in there.

Best Answer

Thank you.

Best Answer