Is he going to break up with me? Why didnt he say, I love you in the end, pleease help me understand!!? and also I havnt got a call from him and its 12.23 PM!
TtLl TtLl 18-21, F 13 Answers Sep 29, 2011

Why do women over think the simplest things? He want to let you know he is thinking about you and when he can he will call back. SIMPLE!

Best Answer

Because our minds work differently than men's do. Put yourself in our shoes for once.

Best Answer

I am a woman. I was including myself in that question as well.

Best Answer

hahaha lol thank for the chuckle, people on here are always depressed and it good to see a question like this once in a while

Best Answer

Buhu ur sooo mean!

Best Answer

Don't over think it.

Best Answer

girl, you crazy!

Best Answer

I know that guys can be hard to figure out sometimes but I would say that generally, "I'll call you tomorrow" means "I'll call you tomorrow."

Best Answer

I wonder did he ever call her?

Best Answer

He might be out with the boys getting rowdy so don't get your panties in a bundle baby!!!

Best Answer

I dont want him to be with other people!

Best Answer

don't want him hanging out with any other people, ever?! if you like this guy and want to keep him as your bf you won't keep thinking that way. if you smother him and be all suspicious he'll dump you so fast. and you'll deserve it.

Best Answer

No he wont! He is to scared of me... Its revange time now, gotta go!

Best Answer

Means you should call him

Best Answer

Do u think I should stalk him, like maybe start to following him and stuff??

Best Answer

are you ****.ing crazy?!! follow him? what are you thinking honey? that's a bad route to take, if you get all possessive, suspicious and jealous you'll only ruin your relationship with him, and any other man you date in the future. plus if you keep thinking like this you'll drive yourself insane, always analyzing his behavior, and what he says, not only will you come up with the wrong answers 99.9% of the time, but you'll also end up accusing him of something he didn't do. relax and either trust him or break up with him. and as for what his message said, it said exactly what he meant, he was busy and he'll call you later. would you rather he didn't message you at all? at least he's thinking of you, even when he's busy. if you wanna keep your bf, just relax and go with the flow, don't be so paranoid. I know what it's like to feel the way you do, I've felt that way, and though I've never followed a bf or anything, I've lost relationships over being too needy and paranoid, so I force myself to relax now and I'm happy with a wonderful man & we'll celebrate our 1yr anniversary in a few days. trust me, settle down and relax!

Best Answer

very well put. but people dont listen tho even when they ask for advice.

Best Answer

Sweetie just let him be, don't read his mind and go do ur nails, or dye ur hair etc..(and do not ask him when u see or talk to him either, but be alert and keep that in ur mind).

Best Answer

He's just giving you a loving shout out :) --it's just a way to let you know he thought about you but without being all extra mushy about it -- I've done that with my bf plenty of times, nothin' to worry about!

Best Answer

hmm maybe hes at work or with family or just plain busy who knows

its best not to analyze unknowns usually get the wrong answer just wait a bit and call him the am

Best Answer