Ok to sum it up.. broke up with my boyfriend. caught him on a dating site a year ago, he ignores me when i'm over his apartment, he never helped me when i was sad, bailed out of my best friends wedding and almost broke up with me the day before her wedding. He never listened when I needed to talk to him about our relationship and he rarely included me in plans. 4th of July i was home alone because he didn't invite me to his friends party. we had a pregnancy scare and i asked him if i was pregnant would he leave or stay he said leave ok anyway so.... I met a new guy. He's romantic sweet and loving. I never did anything with him. My ex now keeps texting me that he will change and he loves me and he keeps begging me and sending me flowers. he said if he has one more chance he will never mess up. But now i have strong feelings for this other guy. IDK what to do help me Should I have no sympathy for my ex and pursue this new guy? Or should I go back with my ex and forget about this new guy?
Dragonslayer7 Dragonslayer7 22-25, F 10 Answers Aug 31 in Community

your ex is an ex for a reason. if he gets you back he will behave for a few months and go back to normal.

i've seen it over and over again.

Best Answer

Ummmm, take the other guy and leave your ex behind you. They always say they will change but never do.

Best Answer

give the new guy a go,

Best Answer

Is this a serious post? You want to get back with a guy who only shows tenderness as a manipulative ploy because it's easier to reel back a former victim than to locate, lure, and train a new one?

Best Answer

Losers are always very adept with excuses. They've had a lot of practice in life. The best thing you can do for him is buy him a Yoda t-shirt with the quote,"Try not. Do or do not, there is no try." The next day break up with his lame ***.

Best Answer

Its always the same, they never know what they really have till its truly gone, forever.

Best Answer

He's a bum. Get your stuff back and give him back his. Block his number and move on.

Best Answer

👍

Best Answer

Well ultimately it is your decision whom you spend life with all I can tell you I would not want to spend it with someone that treated me the way he did treat you in the past....

Best Answer

Move on.
It'll be okay at first. Then, it will be more of the same.

Best Answer

How long you were with do it yourself human 1.0. That is something to consider. Adjustment time. Do it yourself humans are always sweet and loving from the start. In case you forgot.

Also, will the sex in any way better with do it yourself human or will you feel as socially secure, what family makeup compatibilities, social strata variances, religious beliefs are more or less similar in 1.0 as compared to 1.1.

This might sound facetious but giving an honest appraisal. I'm astutely aware that the younger you are - the more important these things are. After you reach a certain maturation they aren't that important anymore. For now though, they matter profoundly. I don't mean this as an insult, but you still have much growing up left to do under the age of 30.

Best Answer