we went tubing and i forgot sunscreen on the back of my legs. they are now extremely burnt and im in constant pain when i move. any remedies?
smilekid527 smilekid527 18-21, F 15 Answers Jul 26, 2012

It looks bad but it works - Noxzema.

Best Answer

Aloe, Aloe, Aloe! As weird as it sounds too if you can use it fresh from the plant use it, it works better. I burnt my legs horribly about a month and a half ago down in Jamaica and a local women gave me the cream fresh from the plant and it took away the pain and soothed it down really quick.

Best Answer

Hurray aloe^_^

Best Answer

I know, I think I would've been stuck in bed for days if it wasn't for it.

Best Answer

fresh aloe and some ice packs to reduce the temperature, also some tylenol will help with the pain. :) hope you feel a little better in the morning.

Best Answer

I agree with those who say Noxema. It stops the pain and calms the burn. Immediate relief.<br />
Aloe works but doesn't help the pain.<br />
Another OLD remedy is TEA. Brew some bags of very strong tea. Cool and apply with a terry-cloth rag or tissue(something soft.) <br />
The tanic acid will reduce the inflamation. (use regular bags and not certain if decafenated is the same) Brand doesn't matter. The sronger the better. Have a friend put it on. Be sure to place a towel between you and your sheets as it will likely stain. It will only temporary stain your skin.

Best Answer

Vinegar is also helpful.

Best Answer

Really? Wow, I thought MOAR BEER was always helpful....
Maybe that explains the dark spots...

Best Answer

noxzema cold cream.

Best Answer

You have a radiation burn. Take a long, cool shower, allowing the water to run over the sunburned area.

Best Answer

Put a cool wet towel across your legs and lay in front of a fan. Use aloe. Honey is also good for burns.

Best Answer

Honey yes. Will fix anything. But it has to be non-pasteurized. Straight from the hive. I heard a story from a lady who used non pasteurized honey for cataract removal. A drop a day removed the build up. No scars and even gave her better sight.

Best Answer

Aloe Vera gel works pretty well and is all natural. Just make sure it's 100% aloe and no alcohol.

Best Answer

Aloe...lots and lots of it...also take Tylenol

Best Answer

If they are blistered you have a problem....if not...a cool bath and some aloe or a product call solacane....it is a aloe gel with a topical anesthesia.

Best Answer

why blistered, problem?

Best Answer

Blistered skin is a second degree burn and can become infected....plus it can leave a scar.

Best Answer