Zeather Zeather 13-15, F 7 Answers Feb 11, 2012

dont worry i know how you feel, i to get scared easily, dont worry im here all the time!! so if you need to speak im here

Best Answer

Just believe on yourself and pray before you sleep.

Best Answer

Depends on how scared you are. I used to be scared too until I wrote my fears on paper and tried to answer why I felt this way about it. Most of them didn't have an answer & I immediately felt better! :)

Best Answer

Hey you don't have any problem :) we all used to be scared at night ;) there's nothing to be afraid of.. You're in a safe house with a safe family & god always protects you :) just keep your faith !

Best Answer

if you're 10, why are you on EP?

Best Answer

CAUSE she wants to be apart of something im 12 but going on 13!

Best Answer

Look don't feel like a silly baby for feeling scared we all get scared and with me its at night too, I'm on my own and like watching true life hauntings and scary movies at night and I keep thinking there's something standing over my bed at night but I just gear myself up and quickly open my eyes and guess what there's nothing there, its all in the head. Just cuddle your teddy.

Best Answer