Zeather Zeather 13-15, F 9 Answers Feb 11, 2012

dont worry i know how you feel, i to get scared easily, dont worry im here all the time!! so if you need to speak im here

Best Answer

Just believe on yourself and pray before you sleep.

Best Answer

Depends on how scared you are. I used to be scared too until I wrote my fears on paper and tried to answer why I felt this way about it. Most of them didn't have an answer & I immediately felt better! :)

Best Answer

Hey you don't have any problem :) we all used to be scared at night ;) there's nothing to be afraid of.. You're in a safe house with a safe family & god always protects you :) just keep your faith !

Best Answer

if you're 10, why are you on EP?

Best Answer

CAUSE she wants to be apart of something im 12 but going on 13!

Best Answer

Hey, I know the feeling. Same thing Happens to me at night, I think, "What is there to be afraid of?" I look around my room, I see nothing scary. Then, Get up, and walk to the kitchen. Look around, And If you think you see something, Take a closer look. Things arn't always what they seem :)
What May look like a scary monster, if you take a closer look, it might only be a pet or a lamp.

Best Answer

Aren't you permitted to keep a light on? When I was little I was scared of alligators. Petrified they would come in the house and eat me. My mind told me they were scared of the light at night.
Yes I lived in a house on the edge of a gator infested canal.

Best Answer

Just get to bed earlier and stop playing thoes nasty computer hames filling your innocent head with a load a cr@p...PS sweet dreams.x

Best Answer