HurtHearts20 HurtHearts20 16-17, F 16 Answers Oct 8, 2012 in Health

Because marriage is a governmental scam used to suck people's wallets dry and **** with their heads. Just sayin'.

Best Answer

,,, would u buy a car b4 test driving it hummm ??

Best Answer

BA. If the sex is lousy before marriage, it will be more so after. Scientists have dicovered that there is a food that lowers a woman's libido by 97%. It's called wedding cake.

Best Answer

There's some very scary rationalization going on in here..and some horrible butchering of logic.

Best Answer

Because how else will you know if they're any good? It's like doing a test drive before you buy.

Best Answer

Lol!!

Best Answer

For the same reasons that it's ok to have post-marital intercourse: It can be a profound link between two human beings, it can be the ultimate experience of "union," it's good exercise...

Best Answer

Sex is important, lots of couples don't work out because it didn't work out in the bedroom. If you have never had sex with your husband-to-be before getting married then you really can't know if you are completely compatible and sexual compatibility is a big portion to be missing, don't you think?

Best Answer

Well the first question to ask is why would anyone think its wrong?<br />
A quick google search gives me the following answers:<br />
Reason: Sex, procreation, and marraige are all tied together by God.<br />
Response: God doesn't exist.<br />
Reason: There is a risk that children can be born.<br />
Response: Birth control and appropriate sex education.<br />
Reason: Because you should save sex for someone you love.<br />
Response: Sex is a basic part of human nature and it's kind of weird to "save yourself" for a perfect person who does not exist. Understanding how sex works, what you like and don't like, and so forth can let you choose a more compatible partner. If you're both virgins and get married, you're making a commitment to someone who may not sexually satisfy you. That's a risk. <br />
So there's a few quick response to why premarital sex is a-okay.

Best Answer

Premarital intercourse, huh? I'm not yet sure myself if I think it's okay, but I'll argue as if I've decided it is.<br />
Premarital intercourse is a necessary part of growing up. It's realizing who you are and who you can trust. It teaches you to know the difference between lust and love, and takes that virgin immature excitement out of your decision making. Before you've lost your virginity, there's still so little you know about the world, you still believe in fairy tales. I don't believe in intercourse as a minor, but should you find yourself in a serious relationship once you're legally an adult, premarital intercourse is justifiable and shows you a new aspect to commitment. Lust is a burden one must learn to bear, and if you're already in the contracts of marriage once loss of virginity makes you experience the feeling often, you won't be able to handle the feeling properly and are less likely to stay true to your partner. Intercourse is the final and most sacred aspect of a relationship. Like all aspects of a relationship, it takes some getting used to and learning how to handle. To put learning that off until you're in the final relationship you want to get right is to risk not getting marriage right.<br />
How was that?

Best Answer

'lust is a 'burden' ',, ?? wtf ,,that's crazy,,, lust is all required to have satisfactory life,,,

Best Answer

Hm... no, I'd say lust is a burden. If you're without sex for a long time, then lust is horrible. If you're a virgin, you experience less lust. If you're introduced to that burden once you're married, and you go a long time without sex because the spouse is away or moody, if you're used to coping with lust, maybe you're more likely to stay faithful? Of course, I don't know any of this for sure. I'm speculating as a fifteen year old girl who knows nothing of the world.

Best Answer

Its a choice that some people make. Its also human nature not to explore those feelings. Its a normal thing. (:

Best Answer

That is going to be a hard debate. I think that is each persons personal preference as to if they wish to have premarital sex or not. To some it is okay...to others it isn't. And both answers are right!

Best Answer

Because its normal to want to explore it.

Best Answer

or not...depends on the person and each situation...

Best Answer

Why would it not be okay to have sex so long as you do so responsibly? Its fun, pleasurable and exciting, and if you do it with someone you love it helps build a connection of intimacy and mutual satisfaction.

Best Answer