Cheer up and realize you are your own best friend. Love yourself enough not to put up with dumb *****. Look around, there are so many wonderful things out there. Find your passion.

Best Answer

Sounds like you are being used. He knows you won't say no to him, he's having his cake and eating it too. Meanwhile you are left alone and feeling like ****. You are 34, you need to get out and met NEW people. Don't keep falling into the same old trap. I fully understand when you are lonely and he contacts it's freakin hard to resist. But you have too, for you. I rarely give helpful advice on EP, in my answers I mostly clown around. But, I am as serious as I have ever been on here.... You have to help yourself. There are plenty of blokes out there alone and in the same situation. You have to find it in yourself to get up and get out and find them. No body else can fix this except you. You're young, you have plenty of time to change your life and make it right. Take it from someone who doesn't have that kind of luxury. Good luck.

Best Answer

txs for the reply. but i am almost in tears when i am writing this. i broke all conatcts from him for several yrs, i tried to recover, concentrated on my job work, but when i felt that yes i am out of his cluches, he came back again and spoiled everything, when i look at my collegues they have a family which i dnt and now i am no longer that beautiful young girl. who would like to marry a 35 something woman. i just have no spirit left to fight.

Best Answer

I can't begin to understand. But I do know, it's up to you to get yourself out of this. Forget what others have and you don't. Life is not a competition. It's about being happy and having fun. I don't know what you look like, but no girl looks the same as they did when they were younger. The is plenty of blokes out there that you'd knock socks off. This guy has shown you what he is like. If you can't get past him, what ever you feel for him, I can't help you. No one can. You have to make yourself understand, he doesn't give a **** about you or how you feel. You need to wake up. Have a drink or two and get to bed. Tomorrow is a new day.

Best Answer