I understand, although I am not in your shoes, I know it can be very discouraging and overwhelming to deal with not knowing how to get from piont A to B in life. Can I suggest that you first find out ,if you have a chemical imbalance ,that is causing ,your situation hard to deal with?making you feel more depress then you are? I finally took the plunge and sought medical help and could not believe , how chemically depressed I was untill I got help with it and then I was at able to deal with some of my struggles and ,that dark cloud lifted ,after that I started making little changes like my diet ,stuff that gave me more nutrition I also made myself go for walks ,and went to church just to be around people that were struggling ,get my mind off of me and that is when I found hope and a purpose to keep going. Do not give up on yourself, I encourage you to at least try some of these options God Bless

Best Answer

Life may seem horrible right now, but that will change. Just try to take one day at a time, forget the past and strive to make your dreams come to true.<br />
You must learn to take control your life and not be intimidated by your mother or anyone or anything else. <br />
It is good that you want to achieve something at which you previously failed, it shows you have an inner strength that will eventually see you through the hard times.<br />
The road to recovery will be an arduous one, but always remember: You will not get lost if you follow your heart<br />
Good Luck

Best Answer

im sorry just think positive and pray to god u have my prayers 2

Best Answer

Soups i consider you a friend of mine and have every faith in you as an essentially good person...Sad to hear that you are sad,...but by saying that you can see trhat a sadness shared,.is a sadness halved,...or at least a bit lessened,.since you are then thought about,.and not so alone..<br />
Dire circumstances can often bring out the best in us,.although it may not feel that way to begin with...Didn't realise you were that young...Anyway...will talk a bit more soon:)

Best Answer

Make an appointment with your doctor. They will tell you how to go about your situation.

Best Answer

I am here for you. Private message me and I will do my best to help you.

Best Answer

Relax and know that yur alright. Your just growing. Dont be hard on yourself. Pray that God gives you strength and take good care of yourself by eating properly and getting plenty of rest. Dont be around negative people. You will be fine Just take it slow.

Best Answer