It's my Mom. I'm always respectful and kind to her. She's scared right now, but she does this thing where she tries to beat up on us kids or make us miserable. She told me to make sure Dad knows where I'm applying to colleges or she'll get stabbed in the face, and every time I try to go downstairs, she's saying that I'm not doing it when I'm just waiting for Dad to get home. She's acting irrational, like her head isn't on straight. My little sister tried to explain something to her, and she said, "Don't TALK to me like that. I'll come up there and slap you across the face. Now say sorry." She NEVER acts like that! NEVER. I don't know what to do! I don't know what to do! I don't know what to do!
thisbrerulezyou thisbrerulezyou 18-21, F 10 Answers Nov 13, 2012 in Family Struggles

Details on the problem would be fantastic.

Best Answer

Help has arrived....

Best Answer

!: Call 911.<br />
2:Call family services.

Best Answer

call you dad and let him know what is going on.

Best Answer

Contact a charity that supports young people suffering emotional abuse. The behaviour of your mum sounds intolerable.

Best Answer

Have you talked to your Dad about this

Best Answer

Tell me and your problem could be solved..

Best Answer

?

Best Answer

that's not really a question. what's the problem?

Best Answer

whats up??? ya need help???

Best Answer