I am a passionate teenager. I love to draw, paint, edit, photographies, crafts, books, nature (mostly stuffs related to art). I haven't been into outside the country. I live in the Philippines, but I badly want to visit California. I already told my parents about this, but they just don't understand what I really want to do with my life (which is to achieve my dream) and that is to travel & learn new things, meet new people and just be happy with everything I do for what I know is right. Please! I can't afford, nor my family ;( But I am a teenager who just want to experience a new life atleast for once. And I want to spend that in California. *sigh
PassionatelyPassionate PassionatelyPassionate 18-21, F 12 Answers Jun 11 in Travel

Desperation leads to problem, most of the times. Be patient.

Best Answer

If you're old enough to work, get a job and start saving. I have friends overseas that I want to visit quite a lot, but can't because I don't have the money at the moment..best thing to do is use that desire in productive ways that will eventually make said desire become a reality.

Best Answer

Perhaps you could find a job and save your money for this dream. It may take a while but focusing on the goal while you are saving would be great!

Best Answer

Why California? You can still do all that you profess to enjoy doing where your are.

Best Answer

Wait, get an education then get a job then save money and then do these things, be patient and good luck to you

Best Answer

the trouble is ..if the teenager does that then she will never be able to travel.

Best Answer

Don't see why not, it's exactly what both my brothers (and myself) did. One is now living in Singapore while the other has been around the world 9 times.

Best Answer

Are you asking for money donations or what? I think you may be a scammer if you are. And besides that there are millions of people who get the California-Fever and then get disgusted by aspects of it when they do move there, and decide to move back. You probably got more beaches in the Philippines than California does.

Best Answer

Maybe stoleaway in the landing gear of a 747?

Best Answer

Get a job and save up money like the rest of us. You can't expect other people to help you fulfill your dream.

Best Answer

Oh. I see. Well okay :) I'll try my best thanks

Best Answer

How much is this gonna cost us...??? .At least you're not a Nigerian Prince....!!!

Best Answer

Here's the plan: Go to a foreign country, get your citizenship in that country, then sneak over the border into California, you'll be caught and given a free ride for the rest of your life by Gov. Moonbeam Brown and you can do your art and become famous amongst your peers...Occupy USA....Earn your way, you'll be better for it.

Best Answer

Thank you for the answers :) But also I really want to study there. I want to experience the student life in California & just being independent. Plus, I'm starting to lose people I care about here in my country and also I'm losing confidence. I feel lonely. But what makes me strong, is that I'm hoping for someone that would help me go to Cali...

Best Answer

California is overrated. Bangkok and Saigon are the places to be right now. Davao and Boracay are pretty damn awesome too to be honest.

Best Answer