Okay i have a friend who is constantly canceling on me and throwing me under the bus when shes around guys she likes so she looks better shes lying and hiding stuff and i dont want to have to get rid of her as a friend but i need to feel ok about myself and she loves to point out my flaws and stuff and WORST of all when my house caught on fire and i had no where to sleep she turned me away after 10 years of friendship :/ what do i do?
KiwiLiv KiwiLiv 18-21, F 11 Answers Nov 2, 2012 in Youth

Seriously, why would you want to stay friends with this trash? Have some pride in yourself, dump her.

Best Answer

What makes you think she is your friend? Sounds like she is just an acquaintance whom you have known for ten years.

Best Answer

WHAT do u do ? ....u DUMP her ..THAT'S what u do ...ENOUGH SAID

Best Answer

It may be hard, but you need to find a real friend

Best Answer

You want two things that conflict with each other. You want to keep a friend who is not making their friendship available to you. I think you already know the answer to your question, but you just don't want to believe it. You want a way around it. I'm sorry, but this person isn't a friend anymore. You can do better.

Best Answer

drop this chick like a hot tamale and RUN

Best Answer

Easy.... Dump her, you have mistaken her for a friend. She's not!!

Best Answer