depressed. my stories add detail read my latest if you kind and wanting to help otherwise please just ignore no hurtful comments please
maylane maylane 16-17, F 1 Answer Jan 16 in Health

Maylane....get some help right away. There are people that you can talk to . You are not alone ...make the call to a suicide prevention hot line. They will give you some direction and help.

Best Answer

thanks but it wouldnt work i kind of cant verbally speak i dunno why it happens sometimes when im depressed so i umm cant ring them

Best Answer

Then get an email for someone there or a text number. You can do it ! You are in your early 20 ' s ...you have your whole life ahead of you if you hang in there. Your depression could be a chemical imbalance that could be easily treated . What ever it is... don't give up !

Best Answer

thank ou but i dont think it is ive been on anti depressants for years and therapy for 4 years so umm its not easily treated in my case :( ill try and stay strong thanks

Best Answer

Contact your therapist asap ! This low time is when you really need to talk to them. Just do it...no excuses ! ...Please

Best Answer

I have to go now.. you hang in there !

Best Answer