My lovers passing away and I need good friends or someone to help me go through this I'm soo sad I cant stop crying I just can't accept this :(
wolfdog722 wolfdog722 18-21 6 Answers Feb 19 in Dating & Relationships

hugs time a thousand

Best Answer

Are you with him now? Because I think you should do whatever it takes to be at his side. He needs you and you him in these last moments (although I have higher hopes it won't come to last moments..). As someone with a boyfriend and a heart condition, i know how it feels to be scared. Be with him.

Best Answer

He's not in his last moments but he says he might be and I'm just soo sad I cant lose him

Best Answer

Well, when my boyfriend went through a heart attack, I just kept praying and praying. I personally know God has saved my boyfriend over and over again...he lost count of all the times his heart stopped. So I just keep trusting God to protect him no matter what. Idk what you believe in, but if its any consolation Imma pray for him and hopefully this can pass him by. But either way I suggest you be with him. Just keep hoping and give him your strength.

Best Answer

I'm praying for him and god has answered all my prays sooner or later and I believe in my love to fight for us and beat it, I hope god will answer me

Best Answer

U r a guy or a girl

Best Answer

Why's that relevant?

Best Answer

Its not relevant but wanted to ask what happened if u were a guy u cud have shared but not all girls share so

Best Answer

:/

Best Answer

Whats wrong with him?

Best Answer

He has liver disease and he didn't tell me til today :(

Best Answer

What is the prognosis?

Best Answer