there is more than meets the eye here

Best Answer

I think it's sneaky. Sounds like he might be trying to hide a drinking problem.

Best Answer

Or maybe he respects you enough and your feelngs he would prefer silence so he hears your every breath? Or he is a complete **** just drunk dialing and forgets..

Best Answer

I hate it when people go to the pub without me:/ haha jk you should tell him you want to go or give yourself something to do while hes out so you coudl fill out your time and not be worried about him lol

Best Answer

Do you think he's hiding the fact that he's drinking? or that he's around other women? Why don't you go with him? <br />
I'm not really sure what it says about your relationship with him. What do you you think? Going with your gut is usually the best indicator.

Best Answer

so floozy is definitely an excuse, since he tells you abt it anyways. maybe he's hiding drinking problem instead.

Best Answer

I wouldn't worry too much about floozies. If your boyfriend is the cheating type, he will cheat. If he's not, he won't cheat. The presence of floozies doesn't mean too much. That said, going out to the pub all the time and texting you while there without ever saying "I'm out drinking" is... weird. He's probably scared you'll be mad about him going out drinking. It's not really sneaky, it's just dishonest. Make it clear to him you don't care where he goes, you just don't want him to hide something basic like that from you because it's a stupid thing to lie about.

Best Answer

Thanks everyone for your opinions. Helps put things into perspective. I've been with him for 4 months and he started lying to me from day one. He loves me, I know that but this hurts so much- unnecessary crap.

Best Answer

Hrm. Well, if he's lying to you constantly, from day one, you may want to look at how much his love is worth. It's true he can love you and lie all the time... but maaaybe you can do better. Nothing wrong about going out for a pint, but habitually lying about that and other things are warning signals for overall dishonesty.

Best Answer

Sorta sounds like he feels you are over sensitive to him being around strange women, so he is trying to avoid that battle while still sharing a pint or two with his friends.

Best Answer

Sounds fishy but there are always two sides to a story. <br />
Why not go with him? Problem solved. =)

Best Answer

If he didn't mention he was out drinking, how did you find out?

Best Answer