Why is it that my bf breaks up with me because he needs space, wants us to stop the arguments and to get situated in life, and when he feels like it, like after 2 days o being broken up feeling all determined about it while be busting out in tears, tells me how he loves me and misses me, and i continue to talk to him like there is no big issues and i get on with getting well in my life, he texts me saying i love you, (basically we are broken up and giving each other space in order to get our lives in check, with jobs and things like that without pressure from one another which the break up was out of the blue) anyway, i didn't respond to I love you, i didn't want to get stuck into how that he can break up with me & say i love you, i didn't want him to feel that he had me like that anymore. we talk and i talk to him like regular friends or what not & happy positive not talkin about our relationship & doin my things, & now it's like he is realizing that i am not around being standoffish
Soups Soups 18-21, F 4 Answers Apr 2 in Community

He's an idiot. Lololol

Best Answer

He just texted me back after like 3 hours, maybe he seen my email...

Best Answer

Lol. Ha ha ha

Best Answer

Why are you pinning all your efforts on someone you are going to laugh about in 20 years?<br />
Here's some advice. Don't get involved with anyone, Wait until you get older and people aren't playing games. You are going to waste months and years on these idiots who barely have learned to wipe their rears and not pee on their shoes. Rock On!

Best Answer

I really love him a lot, i mean i haven't been this strong before and doing my thing and not giving in to him saying how he loves me, i know i didn't say it back but i was trying to focus, he asked me if i he could take me out to eat and i told him that i have a lot of things going that i need to take care of and that i will see, i mean that must have given him a little hint that i still want him but it's like why act like this for? does it sound like he is upset or moved on;/ because he wanted space but i guess a week or we haven't seen each other since the 25th ..

Best Answer

Sometimes banging you head on the wall makes you keep going because you are intent on banging your head against the wall and don't get around the pain.

Best Answer

love is dumb. he's acting dumb. Dumb+love=your answer.

Best Answer

I sent him this "Are you doing okay ;/" "what's Wrong ;/" then after that i put "You had your behind the wheel test today i remember how did it go(:" then a couple hours later i sent him an email about, because he knows i started go go dancing which i always wanted to do, and i sent him an email saying that i would like to share with you my videos of me dancing and i said it all excited, so i was just trying to be happy. I guess it's because i am not around much and i am doing my thing, we haven't seen each other since the 25th...

Best Answer

Leave him be then. Take some time, and MAKE SURE you let him know that it's not that you don't care cause you do and you still love him, but you will honor his wishes in letting him have some space. That last part i just typed is VITAL! then do it, and save up everything you want to show him MAKE SURE you write down everything you want to tell him and share with him, and when he comes back around, which he will cause he'd be a fool not to. BAM be like "BTW babe, i have all this to share with you :)" WAHHH hours worth of video, etc :D

Best Answer

So maybe i sent the email to soon huh? but i wasn't able to show him the videos because they are on facebook which he deactivated his once we went on break, because i wouldn't speak to him, he seemed happy and i just did my thing and post things being positive, but i just didn't like how he just broke up with me you know, gosh maybe i gave him tooo much attention now than he deserves and he knows damn well that i love him, i am thinking maybe i should give a little bit our hours to respond back to him, and i guess he didn't go to his drivers test and it was rescheduled until the 10th hmmm go figure...

Best Answer

Just do as i say, text him/email or whatever and just tell him you are going to respect his wishes.

Best Answer

men don't understand hints . if you do get back with him what will have changed ? does he still have a female roommate? will his mom still refer to you as Negra . will his sister still be able to torment you ? if nothing changes well nothing changes

Best Answer