I believe "disorder" is the most politically correct way of putting it (at least according to the DSM-IV) but if you view it as a problem and the people joining your group do also, then problem is fine.

Best Answer

sorry forgot to put the link, not everyone can join it but it would be nice to know im not alone

Best Answer

This group doesn't apply to me sorry... I need to have a partner first. But when I do I'm sure I will be able to make up some undiagnosed mental health issue...Also, as some one who earlier in life suffered from these things I don't exactly like referring to them as "problems" but then again its your group.

Best Answer

sorry i didnt really put too much thought into the word "problem" i guess i could have put "issue" but i cant change it now, what word would you have chosen?

Best Answer

well my partner would view it as a problem as it impacts his life dramatically as i guess it would with many people who have been suffering with mental health "disorders" for many years if not all their lives coz if they could get rid of it they would but i get ya but its just a word, its not gonna make a difference and i would hope people would see past and join the group for the reason i created it, for us to share our stories and experiences with living with someone who has a mental health "disorder" :)

Best Answer

yeah I do apologize for coming off as defensive and knit-picking... I personally think its a great idea... I was just recently a little ticked because at my school this last semester I was using student accessibility services (I'm not for this upcoming semester)...Anyway, they sent me an email wanting me to be in a fraternity for "disabled" people...I didn't reply but was mad on the inside and felt guilty because I was functioning at the time, just not at a very high level compared to what I'm accustomed to. But if I do have a partner any time soon with any disorders or issues of the sort I will join. Good luck!

Best Answer

Does your group have cookies, brownies, or cake?

Best Answer

can do if ya make them lol :)

Best Answer