reubles reubles 31-35, M 12 Answers Oct 25, 2012 in Community

Who are you the EP police?

Best Answer

no, but i've met them, i think they are called "hipsters" and are quite anal about these sorts of things

Best Answer

Lol. Yea hipsters suck

Best Answer

EP and eggs in a frying pan - the visual just came to me

Best Answer

why ??? ---- BAAAAANNNNNNAAAAAANNNNAAAAAAAHHHHH !!!!!

Best Answer

Okay will do!

Best Answer

Uh......................NO

Best Answer

good

Best Answer

Y 50 SRS!?

Best Answer

hipsters made me do it. they threatened me with their holier than thou schtick. :(

Best Answer

reubles... You should know better. I am disappoint son :(

Best Answer

Since when?

Best Answer

since i seem to irritate hipsters who seem to make it a habit of letting me know that.

Best Answer

Screw them, do as you please, everyone else does.

Best Answer

You shud try PRACTICING what yur PREACHING there BUDDY

Best Answer

for the love of all things unholy. doesn't anyone get the damn joke? you sir are lost to me. i bid you adieu!

Best Answer

lol...apparantly sir , u r one LOUSY joke teller...since u r BITCHING that NOONE is GETTING it ...try A DIFF career

Best Answer

NO SIR, YOU ARE THE ONE WHO WAS BORN ARSE END FIRST, WHICH LEAD TO YOUR PALSY WHICH IS WHY YOUR SENSE OF HUMOR IS LACKING. AND THE OXYGEN DEPRIVATION SEVERELY COMPROMISED YOUR COGNITIVE FUNCTION. I BID YOU ADIEU!

Best Answer

U can scream all u want , still doesn't erase the fact that you're a LOUSY joke teller ...since u complained NOBODY got it ..LOL

Best Answer

whatever dude. this is useless.

Best Answer

It's ok ..there's no shame in failing ..you'll be ok :}

Best Answer

So why have you posted this in the questions section when it is not a question...just a comment. The exact thing you said not to post here. Haha!

Best Answer

that was the point

Best Answer

No. You completely contradicted yourself by saying stop putting comments where questions go. Yours was a comment. So don't put it. As you can ignore comments you do not have to anger your little soul over it just ignore it. You have no authority over the site to do so. Move on!

Best Answer

you totally missed the point. it was satire, something that you might have noticed had you a sense of humor. but sadly this was not the case. i bid you a pleasant evening

Best Answer

It is not evening here :)

Best Answer