not many virgins these days

Best Answer

i am afraid , am i going to stay single all of my life ?
if a girl is virgin she is not honest , if she is honest she is not virgin , if she is honest and virgin she is not in love with me . she dont like me . in this way i am getting rejections . i feel like killing my self .

Best Answer

maybe you are being a bit too picky

Best Answer

no my friend , i am very very supportive person , god really , people who talk to me will know about me . am i wishing to marry a virgin is wrong ? i am 23 and i am virgin .

Best Answer

you a virgin by choice?

Best Answer

I am not mad, I just want to understand what you are asking for. We have two lives, the physical and the mental. Does your soul mate live in the physical? Ask yourself that.

Best Answer

friend , i dont know whats happening to me , since my child hood , dreaming about my wife is the only thing revolving in my mind , i never had a girl friend , never touched a woman till now , i am perfect straight male , with small pen-is about 5 inch length when fully erect ,anyways that does not matter when it is true love , i never found any girl who is honest ,single ,virgin and who loves me . if she is honest , she is not viring , if she is virgin she is not honest . like this i am struggling to find my soulmate . one girl for me . i am not able to concentrate on anything . i never cheated or misbehaved with anyone

Best Answer

I think what you are struggling with is your own imagination. Your insecurities have given birth to this "virgin soulmate". If she is honest, she will love you honestly. If she is a virgin, your insecurity of your small pen15 will not be an issue. I believe you have some issues that need sorting out.

Best Answer