He will leave for England in January so it's the last bday we spent together and I want to get him sth that will remaind him of our 13-year friendhship.
e1989p e1989p 22-25, F 12 Answers Aug 29, 2012 in Parenting & Family

buy him a latest mobile/tab of his choice, that way your gift will always remain close to him. moreover almost all guys are gadget freak, so he will love the latest gadget.<br />
It can be an expensive gift, other choices are Tie, Wallet or Belt(less preferred).

Best Answer

You're his friend, not us strangers. You mustn't know him well enough if you can't think of something yourself. Strangers can't help if we do not know him.

Best Answer

*Shrugs*

Best Answer

You do have a point, but I only need some ideas because during all these years we have made gifts to each other based on what you say, but even those things aren't limitless, so for the moment I'm quite short of ideas.

Best Answer

Thanx!

Best Answer

photo fr<x>ame

Best Answer

This would be great but he doesn't like photos and honestly neither do I, so we don't have a lot of photos 2gether. We have only 2 or 3 which suck. Or do u mean only the frame withouit the photo in it?

Best Answer

na na i meant photo frame but u and ur friend don't like it. hmmmmmmm then a friendship band written ur name on it for memory and he will come back or not?

Best Answer

No he won't. He is going to stay there for 3 years.:(
But your idea is interesting...

Best Answer

hmm as u wish

Best Answer

Neckless, bracelet, ring ...or maybe make him something with your own 2 handz ...hope these ideas help a little hun €:-]

Best Answer

Already done the bracelet and neckless thing. And I don't have time to make sth with my own hands. His bday is next week and I'm very busy at work.

Best Answer

When ANYTHING means THAT much, ya MAKE time, especialy when u wont see them for a LONG time, ..&amp; anyway, aftr a 13 yr friendshp, soundz pretty PATHETIC that u cant think of SOMETHING, wudnt u AGREE?

Best Answer

Is he a gamer? You can buy him a game if he is.

Best Answer

No, he isn't, but thanx anyways.

Best Answer

No problem.

Best Answer

Ink!! You two should get a friendship tattoo. I've done that with 2 of my best friends. But make sure it something that the other person doesn't HAVE to be there for the tattoo to make sense.

Best Answer

God, I love tattoos on other people honestly. He has 3 and my other friend has 1 too, but I'll never do that for anybody. It's not me. But it's lovely that you and your friends have done that!

Best Answer

tell me a little about him and i tell him what i would get him...

Best Answer

This could take a while.

Best Answer

u must like him?
u can get something for his car.
a game for his xbox/computer.
if u want spend big get him a paintball gun.
a mutitools.
pair of gloves if he fight.
dinner out together. (on you)

Best Answer

Beer

Best Answer

You remind me of another friend of mine. LOL
But he's not a drinker.

Best Answer

His favorite quote etched on a silver plaque .

Best Answer

Quote as in books or movies you mean? Mmmhhh, he's not really a reader and honestly I don't think he has a favorite movie either. I know it's strange but he's like that; little difficult.

Best Answer

Yeah but Silver plaque should make some difference.

Best Answer