EP bragging rights and a public salute will go to the winner. I started when I was 12 but I've seen some people at 10 so I know it's not me. Light up another cigarette and tell us when you started! Stay lit, party, be well & happy!
smokingrocks1 smokingrocks1 56-60, M 30 Answers Jun 18, 2012

i was 8 when i used to steal my moms cigs and hide in the back yard. but, i was 11 when i started smoking habitually.

Best Answer

the judges have decreed your official age of starting to be 8. it didn't hurt that the judges had a previously positive experience with you!

Best Answer

:-) :-) <3

Best Answer

5 thanks to my father but i wasnt addicted till 7

Best Answer

asking me if I wanted to try and then giving them to me every 3 to 4 hours just about. By 6 I was inhaling and 7 I was addicted.

Best Answer

I bet that was pretty cool, getting a few puffs every few hours. You probably started hanging out close by whenever he lit up. Did he teach you to inhale?

Best Answer

wow you guys are really ******* off your rocker aren't you?! My father was using cigarettes to try and get what the hell he wanted from me with out me telling my mom or someone else. He was a ******* child molester and rapist dumb ***** now how ******* cool do you think my story is?!

Best Answer

Best Answer

6 or 7 I caught my older sister and her friend smoking and bribed them to let me try or I would tell. She takes great delight telling this story fifty years later. I gave up for good when I was 22

Best Answer

Congratulations! The judges wished to know if you could remember if you were in first or second grade as this may impact the naming of your trophy. Please advise.

Best Answer

Not sure I would think it would be 2nd year at school so would be the same as second grade.puff ,puff.

Best Answer

nice lol

Best Answer

I started properly when I was 13, but I had my first at 9 and smoked sometimes from like 10 :-/

Best Answer

Three, possibly two. Honest! I believe I started smoking around my third birthday. I have tapes that span over nine months of me smoking on them. I believe I was allowed to smoke for 5-6 years or so. Possible picture from xmas 1968 gives me reason to believe this. I think my parents made me quit around 1970-71 for some reason. I started stealing, buying, sneaking cigarettes when I was 11 years old and still smoke. I have been addicted for 48 out of 51 years and have probably smoked for appx 45-46 of them. Unbelievable, that I can hardly believe it. I am still trying to get the story from family members who avoid answering the topic.

Best Answer

I was 9 first time i smoked one i was 12 when i learned to inhale but i quit a few years back.... still want one every morning when i have my coffee lol

Best Answer

I was like 6 or 7 when i had the first drags from my mom's cigs and then slowly got into it... but didn't consider myself a "true" smoker until i was 10.

Best Answer

Did your mom encourage you to puff?

Best Answer

Just by me at three years old telling people I wanted 'puffs', I know for sure my mom and dad asked me if I wanted 'puffs'. Otherwise how would a three year old know how to tell his mom, or anyone else, that I wanted 'puffs'?

Best Answer

Someone probably held a cigarette to your lips and said "Puff" at some point.

Best Answer

I was seven when I first started but did not start smoking steady until I was the ripe old age of 11. Never got sick and have always enjoyed it. Almost like I was born for it.

Have a Great day!

Best Answer

There are scientists who believe some people are "hard wired" to be smokers. Me? I don't really care that much about the "why" of it. I'm just really into the "that" of it. And I'd have gone out and bought the wires if I knew it would work. Stay lit, be well & happy my friend!

Best Answer

My first "roll your own" was at age 9 !

Best Answer

nice!

Best Answer

I've been smokin hot since I was 5, but I really didn't come into my own until I was 40....

Best Answer

10, but didn't inhale until about 13. Since given up.

Best Answer

you have been given the coveted "bill clinton trophy". congrats!

Best Answer

Thanks. I'm honoured.

Best Answer

I used to smoke! Does that count? I had my very first cigarette when I was 9, it was disgusting. I had my next cigarette when I was 14 (didn't inhale, so I greatly enjoyed it). I became addicted when I was 16.

Best Answer

8 and not proud of it

Best Answer

I had my first cigarette at 11. I only smoked a couple of times that summer. I could honestly say that I was 12 when I actually began to smoke.

Best Answer

I was first caught when I was 7. My father made me smoke a cigar to punish me. I could not tell him I had one the day before, I knew I had to not feel good after. He told me much later he knew, I was faking it. I stopped for a few years and then Jr High... I knew when my son was born, I didn't want him to smoke. If I did I could not ask him not to. He still has not. That was about 30 years ago. I puff on a cigar now and then, not inhale as I used to early on.

Best Answer

you're a ******* retard

Best Answer

better that than a manipulator, snoop, liar, cheat, psychological game player, woman beater, child abuser, two-timer, two-faced, disingenuous, insincere, usurious, hater, elitist, snobbish, scandalous, greedy, deceptive....

Best Answer

50, what can I say I am a late bloomer.

Best Answer

AARP Special Recognition Award! Not as coveted as The Bill Clinton Trophy or the 420 Cup but an honorable achievement on it's own merits. Congrats!

Best Answer

i was 13.

i puked the first time, but it was smooth sailing after that.

thus began a 13 year smoking habit. but i quit since then.

Best Answer

18! Can I win for being the oldest to start?

Best Answer

with a cancer stick when i was 14 and now its occasionaly with kush when i was 16 ad still strong going.. i can do smoke rings and ghost inhale.. but hey that kills brain cells ya knoe..

Best Answer

The 420 Trophy is yours. Well done! This elevates you to a higher level.

Best Answer