Details. Give me words or feelings or imagery, please! Thank you. *spins and dances away*
PoetryNEmotion PoetryNEmotion 51-55, F 13 Answers Nov 20, 2012 in Parenting & Family

BOOBS!

Best Answer

Of course for you. Where have you been hiding? I miss you, devil!

Best Answer

Taking a train to nowhere (:o) and some retail therapy with people who took the time to help. (A coffee bought and served me with a smile is ten times nicer than a coffee practically thrown at you).

Best Answer

A lovely answer. Nice image...:)

Best Answer

Good friends, great lunch at their home, laughing together, & with more fun to come tomorrow! :-)

Best Answer

Awesome. I wish my friends here were closer to my home. I would bring them in. Cook for them. Share wine. And chat . And love....

Best Answer

We're very fortunate, living in a small community in a foreign country, but having been accepted by the 'natives' we enjoy a wonderful life here on a Greek island with our new friends!

Best Answer

I am going to Greece someday. Want to see the temples. And enjoy the culture. Send me some info please if you can. Where to go...What to do...If you please...

Best Answer

Only too pleased to, we're on the island of Aegina, only a 40 minute hydrofoil ride from Piraeus, the main port of Athens. Google it & you'll find out more.

Best Answer

Okay. Thank you. I shall.

Best Answer

I'll private message you my e-mail if you want?

Best Answer

brownies

Best Answer

Occasionally from the market here, Carmella makes homemade thick ones with gooey icing. A piece of heaven. Simple and made with love.

Best Answer

Well waking up next to my son smiling at me is an awesome gift I cherish everyday

Best Answer

Waking to cherubs is always desirable! Even poopy, peed ones! LOL!

Best Answer

Yes very true lol

Best Answer

when i see my loved ones their happiness is my happiness when they smile i smile there happiness makes me feel a live . when i do some thing nice forgive some one i feel proud . when they smile i can live my whole life with that their happiness is my life

Best Answer

Incredible!

Best Answer

It's early yet...just my coffee so far......

Best Answer

Give yourself some time....

Best Answer

Knowing I'm loved even though the timing is wrong *sigh* I'm sad too but it still uplifts me.

Best Answer

*arms around you, embracing* It is okay, trolly....Love is still fabulous....

Best Answer

I know, just very sad too sometimes, you know!

Best Answer

I know...Anything I may do? I care about you. Your avatar is you, love, contemplative...

Best Answer

Appreciate the offer, nothing can be done, it is what it is. I'm just gonna have to suck it up!

Best Answer

One sucks up a milkshake. LOL! Kissesssssss...Hang in there, hon, it's gonna be ok!

Best Answer

Waking up from a horrible dream, logging on and seeing your responses to my answer. Simply uplifting!

Best Answer

YOU ARE SWEET, dearheart! I am so glad to help. Love you, too! kissessssssssssssssssssss......Coffee? You are there for me. I am here for you. xoxox

Best Answer

Mmmmwah! (((Hugs)))

Best Answer

My kitty cat with a fuzzy tail made me smile. Getting out of bed made me feel alive. And the brilliant warm sun rising over the horizon uplifted me.

Best Answer

Love your imagery! Thanks! I see many sunrises and sunsets in my job. They always make me thankful for their wondrous beauty.

Best Answer