lostintheworldgirl lostintheworldgirl 18-21, F 18 Answers Nov 2, 2012 in Religion

I was tricked by this thought some time ago. You just have to create your own theory or find what best suits you. <br />
For me, life is like a video game. The difference is that I don't know if I'll have another chance when I die. Nothing really matters in a video game, but there's an ob<x>jective, something you strive for. In our reality it can be family, career, life goals and etc.<br />
Eastern philosophy might help you big time. One thing I've learned with it is "to accept life as it is". We don't have the power to change the entire nature of world :)

Best Answer

Well said.
The lost girl obviously has the mental faculties to study philosophy and will find much solace therein.
Some answers will never be found, it is realising that that makes us better prepared for life.

Best Answer

I read that there are three things necessary for happiness: 1. Someone to love. 2. Something to do. 3. Something to look forward to.

Best Answer

I believe this is the right answer.

Best Answer

It's normal to have those feelings when you are young. All I can tell you is that life is a blank canvas and its up to you to paint the masterpiece in it. Think about the things you want from life. Write them down and eventually the choices you make will take you there (to that master piece image you hold in your head)

Best Answer

The meanings of life are friendships, lovers, physical health, and theoretical astrophysics. Honestly, show me one sad astrophysicist who's in good health and has a lot of close friends.

Best Answer

Life is what you make it. WHat do you make life to be? then your going to ask how do you make life? then i will say life is about making life. NO NOT LIKE THAT YOU PERVERT! i meant in a philsophical idea like your asking.

Best Answer

Live because you are alive!!! There is no specific meaning of life. You figure it out on your own, find one awesome thing each day, even if it seems meaningless to someone else. You find your own beauty in the world and that is your meaning in life. Dig the moment, the emotion, the all that there is, you'll find meaning real soon if you do.

Best Answer

Just don't look for an ob<x>jective meaning...

Best Answer

lifes meaning is what life means to u <br />
really its not to be understood but to be enjoyed and treasured every day <br />
so just go out there and live your life write that novel lift those weights dance in the wind and love

Best Answer

thats journey that could take a life time. i am still learning and finding out. your young you have plenty of time to figure it out. don't over think so much.

Best Answer

Strive to discover yourself and get to know your own person find a purpose for existing, donate your energy to help the human race, stay positive to receive positive energy, don't waste time use it wisely, for its a short time span that we all have, life is too short to dawdle and tomorrow is not promised to anyone, make each day a gift...the legacy you leave will be the true meaning of your life

Best Answer

You write down what you want and hopefully what others want to. Every day (even when you don't feel like it), go out expecting the best. Life is there to enjoy and get the maximum of pleasure.<br />
Don't overlook small joys.

Best Answer

Ok.<br />
First things first. You do understand that we are not a society of little psychologists living behind the screen that you are looking at, don't you?<br />
Open your front door and kick your mailman square in the package<br />
That ought to jump start the next year or so. <br />
You freaking oxygen thief you.

Best Answer

smoke marijuana

Best Answer

who knows

Best Answer