Destination country - Peaceful and should have lot of libraries - Temperate climate ( cold is ok) - Egaletarian society - Non-communist - basic food and shelter should be reasonably affordable. - Easy to get into research ( good many and good quality academic infra)
guardsvan guardsvan 41-45, M 12 Answers Sep 4, 2012 in Community

Wales.

Best Answer

Iran

Best Answer

Nice but Very polluted country. Get respiratory problems in a span of a month if precautions are not taken.

Best Answer

Australlia.

Best Answer

Learn to be happy where you are

Best Answer

Lithuania! Very up and coming after their separation from the Soviet Union. Was extremely impressed when I went back about a year ago and interned at the main university. The most advancing of the former Soviet states. And very gorgeous and non communist (not even in the slightest) Oh! And pretty cheap still too, and very easy to travel all over. Give it a look :)

Best Answer

I've always wanted to travel to the Baltic Trio...

Best Answer

WOW... If you find that one, let me know!

Best Answer

if u get such place please please tell me i will sponsor ur immigration.. i too will go such place

Best Answer

non communist, you asked the right person. how's about Japan or the philippines?

Best Answer

Blacktown

Best Answer