I am sorry if I offend you , but he couldn't have been too good a guy if he was married and seeing you too.. That is absolutely not fair to you or to his wife. You need to realize that you deserve much better than that and that perhaps you need to up your standards. Pick a guy who is single and be choosy. If this man had qualities that you liked then perhaps you can meet someone with similar qualities who is single. <br />
Good luck in all of this and be glad you didn't end up being his wife, or you would be the one getting cheated on.

Best Answer

you didnt offend me. i know i was wrong at first. i didnt mean to to happen. and you are right, i dont want to have a cheating husband. thank you. but how to get over the hurt?

Best Answer

Learn the lesson.....Forget the past & start a new relationship with someone better! Not a married man, of course!

Best Answer

Just wait and have patience only time can heal

Best Answer

As cliche as it sounds I think only time can heal the hurt, o yeah also if you are the immediate rebound type (not recommending that by the way) then I would make sure that your next boy friend (or partner of sorts) is not married, doesn't have a gf and there could be a possibility that he could treat you as well or better. This previous guy kinda doesn't sound like the great guy you make him out to be, but that's just my opinion. I obviously don't know him, but if I was having an extramarital affair I would make sure that the other woman is treated well (so she doesn't go whistle-blowing on me) and that I don't drag out the relationship for too long because that increases my chances of getting sloppy, slipping up and having the actual wife take half my stuff as a result. Again, that's a hypothetical situation. I'm curious, did he give you a concrete reason why he was breaking off this short-lived relationship with you?

Best Answer

i broke up with him, i feel ****** with his response on disbehaving lately. and i didnt feel the respect i gave. and i feel like i am losing my self love and self respect because of the relationship. but i am feeling hurt. i do want him. but thats just it. he is married and i think a natural lier. i just dont want to feel hurt and i want to stop crying already

Best Answer

It sounds like he's not worth your time. Give it a couple days, and try not to not be too pre-occupied by it... If at all possible, try to get out of yourself, as in go to the gym, ride a bike, hang out with supportive close friends/family. Obviously the tears would need to stop unless you want every one asking you if you are alright every 2 seconds. Good luck

Best Answer

Give it time... Throw yourself into other passions. Finally, avoid forming another LTR for at least a year, as the odds for success will be low following a break-up.<br />
Pls take a look at my profile, and then consider adding me to your circle. Thx.

Best Answer