EAGLEFLYING EAGLEFLYING 41-45, F 4 Answers Jul 14, 2012

I have started over many a time wondering if I wasn't a car that couldn't get going from too much exhaust in a former life or what. It totally sucks! People who say they will be there for you seldom are. It's a really hard thing to do sometimes. Somehow, you must not give up. Pick yourself up by the bootstraps or your big girl panties, and tell yourself you can and you will do this. Funny how after you do get yourself going though how people act like they are taking credit for it, by saying such things as, " I knew you could do it!" Ha! You just need encouragement and a support factor. Hopefully all of us at EP can be of some support to you. I am sorry you are having such a difficult time. Be strong, you can do this. I did. Hugs.

Best Answer

SMART,
thank you so much....I just dont know where to start at times....I really appreciate your support...
Thank you

Best Answer

You're welcome. Start by organizing places you can find a job at. If you want to private message me, I can give you a list of websites that might be of help to you. Never give up! Never! There is only one you and you have to know you are the best you that you can be! :)

Best Answer

Do things that make YOU proud of yourself. Don't do them because of anyone else. Live your life in a way that makes YOU feel like a good person. Then give your family time to see the things that you have done...........the changes you have made. If they are not supportive at that point.....then focus on making new friends. Family does not have to be related by blood. Family can be close friends you choose who also choose you. By living your life doing things that make YOU feel like a good person you will likely be in a situation to meet people with similar beliefs and interests.

Best Answer

Be your own best friend. Do the things for yourself that you have always wanted them to do for you. LOVE YOURSELF!!

Best Answer

i am trying to love myself again

Best Answer

started over ? with what ? i have had no hope now for a while actually that's not true , i've always had hope but it doesn't do anything at all

Best Answer