alicia2316 alicia2316 41-45, F 16 Answers Dec 28, 2011

Nobody is better than anybody else. Some people just act that way to hide the fact they really insecure. Funny thing about life, it takes a lot of security to admit you are insecure...life is weird :P

Best Answer

You have hit the nail on the head. Its strange though I find myself caught up in hypocrisy ...because i feel I am better than people that feel they are better...isn't that wrong?

Best Answer

I apologize for not being able to help you understand this issue, because all my life, somebody or other has assumed they were better than me and I always wondered why. Even the Bible says that God created us all and He has no favorites, and He loves us each the same. So I think that people who are better than us must be aware of something that even God Himself has overlooked.

Best Answer

No one is better than you are. <br />
They may think they are - <br />
but they are not!<br />
x

Best Answer

My arbitrairy feeling of right and wrong. ;)

Best Answer

You set yourself apart from people that are not cohesive to your beliefs system ? that is normal but do you feel you are superior to those people you exclude?

Best Answer

No not superior at all. But I can't live life as a victim just because I feel everybody is equal. I can't be happy only living with people who are mostly angry and who I feel only take and are not willing to give. it's a choice of my own well being, not a judgement on others. I am willing to talk to people about problems and try to overcome them, but I can't force someone to change and I wouldn't want to.

Best Answer

No one is better than anyone else.someone cursed me out saying I act better than everyone else because I'm trying to change my life around. I want to stop sinning and living in sin. I look at my life and see the need for improvement.when I tell him what he's doing is wrong and he needs to change or I no longer do what everyone is doing they look down on me. I think people misunderstand someone being a certain way or trying to act a certain way as they trying to be better than someone else

Best Answer

depends on the context but to be completely honest yes some people are better than me and I totally know it. but context matters here, does 'better' mean they should have better access? well it depends etc etc etc.

Best Answer

You have to know that nobody is a better person than you. What they do may be better to you but that doesn't mean they are better than you.

Best Answer

totally disagree. some people very honestly kick a&amp;&amp; at so much that they really are basically better than me and I am totally fine with that and often those people deserve the recongition as well.

Best Answer

I have more credit cards, a smother ride, and a false sense of security. you my lady, is the reason why i feel Better than everybody else. your Judgement is an involuntary reaction to my shiny watch. Welcome to society

Best Answer

Materialistic bullshit aaahhhh the good life

Best Answer

After ah ha moment I decided that I owe you an apology for my sarcastic reply and come from a place of understanding when i say you worked hard for what you have and you have the right to feel the way you do about it...but just so you know i don't value such things...so I was feeling better than you when I am not. What a jerk right.

Best Answer

We might want to say all this unrealistic nonsense. everybody is equal and wak wak wak. the harsh truth is. when we see a homless man and a wall street guy in one place. We automatically judge the rich guy to be better and assign more value to him ;without knowing a damn thing about who they are. Everybody evaluate how good they are based on the feedback they get from people. so they think they are better because we think they are better

Best Answer

Actually, i don't have a single credit card. i was just trying to point out how materialistic we really are (and failed obviously ) I grew up in Africa; so, i think i understand how people are equal and unequal in each others eyes for million reasons. i knew how you can be loved and hated for No reason. it really hurts me to see how people judge you before you can say hi. i guess that's just the way it is. i gotta live with it

Best Answer

My right hands grip told meh so

Best Answer

heheheee-so true mah son!

Best Answer

perva the nerva lol

Best Answer