I like them all but if I can only choose one it's <br />
# 5<br />
I also like the Idea that every law be required to include a sunset clause limiting it to no more than 10 year.

Best Answer

What do I do if I agree with every one of the numbered items?

Best Answer

Vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

I have not missed voting in one single election since I turned 18, and I am now 62. I think you already know I am vocal about my views -- here, with my representatives, newspapers, and anywhere else I can express my views.

I am also committed not only to voting but to informed voting. I take the time to research, as thoroughly as possible, the candidates and ballot initiatives that will be on every ballot, down to the lowest level of government.

Best Answer

I can't argue with any of them. Golly Gee, does that make me a conservative? <br />
The problem as I see it is that politicians have forgotten who they work for: the taxpayers. I would be in favor of a National Sales Tax rather than the flat tax though. (Exempt food and medicine though). Too many people these days vote on the basis of what government will give them. Pretty sad. If everyone had a stake in paying to support the government through the taxes they pay I guarantee you there would be a hell of a lot more concern about government waste. As to safety nets, yes we need them: there are a lot of people out there in real need. There are also many who aren't and leach off the system. i know many. I think there would be a hell of a lot less paid out if people took more personal responsibility for they're own lives.

Best Answer

When the consumers outnumber the producers and the takers outnumber the givers, the end is near!

Best Answer

I agree with all of those.

Best Answer

I really can't disagree with any of them.

Best Answer