I'm a bigger woman, and I keep my bikini line shaved, I have a small landing *****, but that's all. My bf likes me shaved so he can give me lots of oral sex without getting hair in his mouth etc.. so I do it gladly. we have to make sacrifices sometimes for the person we're with, I expect him to be trimmed after all. and he does it for me, so I do this for him. it makes giving oral sex more pleasant for him, cuz that's something he loves to do. but neither of us like me being totally bald down there, that would be too creepy, like a pre pubescent girl or something, lol. If I was you I'd do it for him, if he's who you want, and you want to pleasure him.

Best Answer

really?! the word stri.p is bleeped out! WTF?! in my opinion that's taking censorship waaaay too far!

Best Answer

If YOU really want it gone, get it gone! If not, tell him to suck it up cupcake. Personally I hate hair "down there". Lol. I, myself, want a full Brazilian wax. And I don't care that I'm a bigger woman. I am a paying customer and I WILL get what I want. Damnit! Lol

Best Answer

The option is yours and only yours to make, don't let anyone talk you into something you don't care to do. Personally i like the fuzz that grows down there, hair free would make me feel i'm making love to a child.

Best Answer

Huni if he wonts you then having hair or not having hair wont matter x

Best Answer

get a brazilian!

Best Answer

I seek out unshaven bigger women. I wish I had one as a friend.

Best Answer