I have problems in my teeth and all are in a very bad situation and some is not my real (its crowns that look like teeth ) and Intel now my Husband dont know about it and i need to fix it i have alot of pain and infection but i cant coz of money issue but he have so i dont know should i tell him ? Or he Will hate me ? Plzzz help
nounousamar nounousamar 22-25, F 5 Answers Jan 25 in Dating & Relationships

When you marry someone you marry them because you love that person. It should have nothing to do with if you have crowns on your teeth. Have a little faith in your husband.

Best Answer

Yes i have and i really tried and i Told him before but he thoughts am kidding or just need money but this is real and it Will cost him alot and am afraid if he gonna accept and wat the right way to let him know ?

Best Answer

Hi

I am sorry I do not mean to pry into your life but your the one who wrote.

If you need money for anything what is the problem ?

You should not have to pretend anything. Even if no money you both share your last.

You should not have to ask your husband for money your married he should be giving a regular income for food groceries etc.

Even if he is a scrooge. If he has money problems he can explain to his debtors the situation if he fronts up they will give him time to pay.

If no money at all go to welfare your in London in England they have a welfare system.

The hospitals or clinics will not leave you on a waiting list if as urgent as you say.

For the simple reason your in severe pain and by law not allowed to do that.

And also the poison entering your body could end up doing you serious harm too.

Something does not sound right to me
I am sorry. If wrong please explain further and will take back what I have written

Bio

Best Answer

dental work is obviously expensive.

i hope you have private cover because most public benefit systems

will have you on a waiting list for years.

where i'm from they will treat you for free if it;'s an emergency.

Best Answer

just tell him...be honest...this is not something you can hide forever...and am sure he will understand and be willing to help you deal with this...

take care...

Best Answer

I really hope if its that easy :)

Best Answer

I am not sure whether its easy or hard...but seems like the correct thing to do given the situation...
how many days do you think you can go without taking care of this problem?

Best Answer

Its already long time if wait And just hiding the infection with alot of medicines but can be more that one month wait !!! Just panic

Best Answer

exactly my point...take him to the doctor along with you and let him figure out that you are in pain for real...

Best Answer

Ok this is wat i Will do am just hoping he Will not hate me after or like when we r in fight say it to me u know !! So i Will go for it pray for me thank you so much

Best Answer

take care...am sure everything will work out fine...:)
will pray for you...

Best Answer

thanks for the BA :)

Best Answer

if i were you i would go eat pizza then tell him in public so he doesnt blow up. Hopefully on the ride home he is already calmed down.

Best Answer