A person in my class stole my new iphone 4s. I am 100% sure it was them, someone saw them take it. I need something that is good revenge, but will not put me in jail. Something clever, to do to her. Thanks : )
Synapsethroughspace Synapsethroughspace 22-25, M 5 Answers Sep 22, 2012 in Community

lock the phone by telling your sim provider, or better yet get the cops involved

Best Answer

Yeah i locked the phone tbut they can still use it as an ipod. Cops what would they do? They have other things to worry about. I want revenge ideas not obvious steps.... Thanks.

Best Answer

Or you could just use Find my iPhone and actually prove it.

Best Answer

Not true. It's not installed on my phone. You just sign into your iCloud on any computer, and it will locate your phone.

Best Answer

You realize that the iPhone 4S can be tracked? Call Apple to see if they can help you, then call the cops. The best revenge would be to see the ***** hauled off to jail for theft.

Best Answer

My god that would be fricken awessssome. But i did not have that feature activted on my phone. I already tried all that.

Best Answer

http://www.amazon.com/Gaslighting-Drive-Your-Enemies-Crazy/dp/1559501138<br />
Looks like plenty of copies are available. It's old and out of print, but just reading it will make you laugh so hard, you won't need to consider revenge. Just the idea will be enough.

Best Answer

Looks pretty cool!

Best Answer