My love. I've been in psych units a few times. I advise you to wait calmly for the police to arrive, have an overnight bag packed, be polite and helpful and just go on with them. They absolutely will have no reason to restrain you, unless they think, as the others have said, that you may hurt yourself or somebody else. I promise.<br />
If you don't go voluntarily then you may be sectioned, which means the law says you must stay there for a specific period of time. If you go voluntarily, as the doctors see you improve, they will give you more freedom and gradually allow you to spend longer at home, until they say you're ready to leave.<br />
Don't fight this my love. I don't know if you've been to a psych ward before, but they're really not scary places at all. If anything, it's kinda boring. :)<br />
If you'd like to talk about it just let me know, love.<br />
You'll be ok :)

Best Answer

Spent 2 months in phyc ward, email me craigbrewster2582011@ gmail.com

Best Answer

I'm told you do not want to get sectioned, it stays on some sort of record somewhere.<br />
Like lambchop said, have a bag packed and be polite and co-operative. The cops are just doing their job anyways.<br />
If they have to wrestle with you, you'll simply be sore and they will be annoyed, and at worst they will call for backup and get as many police as they need to haul you off.<br />
You're going. They will hopefully help you get your head sorted in there THIS TIME. <br />
*rolls eyes*<br />
Accept the inevitable.

Best Answer

Only if they believe you will behave violently and harm yourself and/or others. So, be co-operative.

Best Answer

If you go willingly then i dont think so. They cant restrain you unless you are an immediate threat to yourself or others

Best Answer

I am a threat to meself tho

Best Answer

they will probably just keep you on a watch then

Best Answer

Told em i want 1 copper the 1 who been dealing with me n i sit in the front not the back, if they break the rules il run

Best Answer

unfortunately you cant make the rules. they may send the cop you want but i doubt they'll let you sit up front. the harder you make it on them the worse its going to be for you.

Best Answer

Y

Best Answer

bc they are the cops and they have to look out for themselves as well

Best Answer

Y

Best Answer

ive helped you all i can

Best Answer