hitoribochi89 hitoribochi89 22-25, F 14 Answers Feb 21, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Absolutely. Kindness is often misinterpreted as "flirting".

Best Answer

I knew it! lol

Best Answer

most of the time, yes.

Best Answer

:P

Best Answer

Really? Well, I hope the young man that I lent a scraper to for his car the other day didn't think I was flirting.

I hope the woman that I returned a dropped fifty pound note to the other day didn't think I was flirting.

And... I hope my friend didn't think I was flirting with her the other day when I called around as I knew she was feeling low :O)

Best Answer

wow ur gonna have Alot of admirers then if you keep it up at this rate :P

Best Answer

NO! There is a difference between being nice and flirting....

Best Answer

And what is the difference? :3

Best Answer

Well theres the googly eyes, a certain smile, too much pawing, body language says a lot and what is being said and how it is said, etc, etc

Best Answer

GOOD POINT!!

Best Answer

I know right!

Best Answer

I don't think so .

Best Answer

I appreciate your opinion :3

Best Answer

i agree. sometimes you hold a door for a woman, etc., etc., they think its a come-on, yet a guy my age was just taught to do things like that for a lady.

Best Answer

Youre taught well :P

Best Answer

Nah. Don't be cynical. Politeness is just politeness. People like you when you're polite. If someone is feeling dejected and alone, they might perceive it as flirting... but people just generally like nice people.

Best Answer

lol ok my cynical button turned off, and it does make sense :P

Best Answer

Depends on how you define politeness. I'm always polite in person, or, at least as much as anxiety and depression allows.

Best Answer

And Im sure everyone has their own definition :3 and keep up the politeness, some really need it lol

Best Answer

Hmm. Disturbing thought but wouldn't surprise me.

Best Answer

disturbing? *thinks* ahh your quite right lol

Best Answer

Yikes. That guy that held the door open for me is flirting with me? :O

Best Answer

I agree with bornwild, get it girl! *yeehaa*

Best Answer