notjustme notjustme 46-50, M 9 Answers Dec 18, 2013 in Politics

I think he told bigger, just this one is palatable for the media. I actually hear a Liberal media person turn on him today. He stated Obama is the worse leader in our history.

Best Answer

notjustme you never voted for Obama I had ins when my doctor found cancer my ins cut me off I sued because for 14 years I never was sick paid a good price. But lost the suite thank you republicans for making all ins gilt free from any court in our nation. But today I have OBamacare and proud of it. at lease he cared for the few million who got cut off because of cancer and others. Yes he lied about keeping your health care or maybe the ins companies mislead him along with the rest who paid closes to $963,652 dollars in monthly terms and were cut off because they needed help with cancer. I see nothing to support your facts here except blaming everyone except your rich friends when it's your turn to get cut off if your sick.

Best Answer

Danielle772 - You are a MORON and a whiner.

Best Answer

I see people on here do not know you Danielle I watched you go from a healthwise19 year with out breast cancer to a strong women who beat it. People have not learned that before the new law for any reason a insurance company could put you into Bankruptcy because they took your money kicked you to the crub without warning. I watched you fight back 2nd round you won 16.3 Million from B/C I do feel sorry for the morons who think they will be better with out ASA Sure I listen and read what Fox news as to say. But I do hear from others who makes our lives better. Danielle I am glad you beat cancer besides what these A/B/ think they know Keep spending your millions Thank you for bring life to the ones around you.

Best Answer

All I did was report on what PolitiFact did,and where did I blame anyone? Do you think only rich people are against obamacare? I'm glad you now have ins. but so many have lost theirs. Maybe the answer is to fix the insurance industry. Obamacare is not the answer.

Best Answer

Yes. Obama is incapable of telling the truth. He has no respect for the office he hold or for the American people

Best Answer

I love his lie to keep your ins that at anytime they can drop you from it without warning! But the real good lie is when OIL will Pay for all the dead and mane fighters who went to fight in a war that was a lie in the 1st place. Keeping ones ins is one thing. The Million plus women and children who had nothing to do with 9/11 is another thing but so many forget blame everything on this guy.

Best Answer

One of many.

Best Answer

I am just stunned that anyone was STUPID enough to believe that lie.

Best Answer