Well I'd pick both, but I mostly single because one, freedom, two, I don't have to worry about drama and other stuff and three, not having to worry about being cheated on or nothing.
TheatreLover22 TheatreLover22 22-25, F 16 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in Romance & True Love

I am a lot happier being single than I ever was in a "relationship".

Best Answer

Single. Less hassle. Less worry. Less time spent on others. It's like every relationship is a compromise, and to be honest, I don't get why do it if both parties' personalities don't just work well enough to not need any form of change.

Best Answer

Yea me either.

Best Answer

If I met the right person,I would rather be in a relationship.If it was a relationship for the sake of a relationship,Id rather remain single.

Best Answer

Ditto : )

Best Answer

Agree

Best Answer

Single...im just not made for relationships lol i like being alone alot more then having a man in my life.

Best Answer

i'm on my own, atm. i'm ready for a change

Best Answer

single but only in a relationship if it is a great one not just good :-)

Best Answer

It's easy to say 'better to be single' but truly everyone needs someone to put your head on their shoulder, hold their arm & share your feelings.. Well we all are human beings!

If I have an understanding person, my choice would be relationship..

Best Answer

I would like to try a relationship, just once, to see what it's like.

Best Answer

I'd prefer be in a relationship

Best Answer

Well I'm in the middle of a divorce sooo... I'm gonna pick single.

Best Answer

In a relationship.

Best Answer

Been single my entire life ( almost 33 years) would like to experience the other half of the question first

Best Answer

Wow, you've never been in a relationship before?

Best Answer

nope I'm that pathetic loser everyone picked on i school and never realy had any friends and girls wanted nothing to do with

Best Answer

Everyone who took part in bullying you are the real losers lr,sorry to hear this.

Best Answer

I agree. Sorry that you've been picked on. :-(

Best Answer

In a relationship, with a stable minded female, rarely too be seen

Best Answer

depends on who the relationship is with. if it's the one now i'm fine with it

Best Answer