Shewolfiie69 Shewolfiie69 36-40, F 17 Answers Feb 7, 2013 in Parenting & Family

I think it's totally ok if all parties agree to it. I have a family member who is openly poly; she and her two hubbies have a really unique and beautiful relationship of cooperation, they are not jealous, they each want to please her and she them. I'm not poly but she amazed me when I got to know her way of life.

Best Answer

It's not a sickness. I want to be poly.

Best Answer

Is it a sickness...?<br />
That would assume that it is either contagious, or some nonfunctional aberration.<br />
This would assume that there is a limit upon our capacity to love...<br />
If we can give all of ourselves to our children or our parents, what makes applying this to other adults so different...?

Best Answer

It's a sickness if you or your partner doesn't like it, in a general sense of the word. Other than that, no, it's perfectly fine between consenting adults.

Best Answer

You said we would take turns.

Best Answer

I said no such thing [to a dude].

Best Answer

I don't see how it could be construed as a sickness and it is accepted in smaller circles, so I think if people speak up and let on that they do it more then it will be accepted on a larger scale.

Best Answer

Not a sickness! Indeed not!

Best Answer

I definitely don't think it's a sickness. Not sure if it will ever be accepted, either. Maybe if it became more popular.

Best Answer

what adults want to do in the privacy of their bedroom is of no ones concern.

Best Answer

I've never heard it described as a sickness. It's not for me and what I'm looking for, but as long it's an agreed-upon part of the relationship between people, I have no issue with it.

Best Answer

We don't accept immaturity in other forms..why should we accept it in this form?

Best Answer

Can homosexuality be cured?

Best Answer

I doubt it's a "sickness", but I'd never do it.

Best Answer