BrightIrish BrightIrish 31-35, M 8 Answers Dec 17, 2012 in Community

This shooting business can't go on. It has to stop or be stopped!

Best Answer

I think you do have a great point. However.. America, no offense to anyone, has turned their backs on the mentally ill. I could speak forever on this subject however.... If you know someone who just isnt right... is it a sin to offer help?

Best Answer

We will always stay United. Nothing will break this foundation. We are America!!!

Best Answer

Thank you sir, we all grieve when "they" harm the innocent children. It sickened me when I heard the news. The world is praying for those families.

Best Answer

Im nauseated by it

Best Answer

Im so glad we have Irelands support! I'm of irish decent. I just don't understand why anyone would do such a crime. However, I know mental illness exitsts

Best Answer

That means a lot too me! Thank you!

Best Answer

Thank you so much for your comment!

Best Answer

I am so sorry for the parents

Best Answer

I just feel sorry for the world. This isn't America it happens everywhere!

Best Answer

poor america?<br />
You are watching the shiny ob<x>ject. GUNS are EVIL is what you are being told by the media. <br />
Here is the counter argument. <br />
http://gunwatch.blogspot.com/2012/12/mass-killings-stopped-by-armed-citizens.html

Best Answer

I see your " Point" I remember reading a subject that said the principal of that school school should of had been armed. Who want to live in a world like that?

Best Answer

Have you ever been around people that are armed?

Best Answer

I truly have. They don't frighten me though!

Best Answer

so the issue isnt guns its the crazy people and how they arent being treated.

Best Answer

Absolutely my summary!

Best Answer

Two answers two seperate lots of BOLLOCKS.

Best Answer

Probably more so,but your gun laws will change after this,that is for sure. This was infants,mostly,and the teachers probably died trying to protect the kids. And at Christmas time too,the parents will be inconsolable .

Best Answer

Thats what I worry about. I think our government should really see the true issue here. We can't get rid of guns. They are everywhere. What we might be able to do is slow it down and stop it before it starts!

Best Answer

I have to make a second comment on this. I think the mentally ill are frowned upon... and it's truly starting to show. How can you get help when it's not there?

Best Answer

It's NOT the gun laws that should be changed. It's the laws dealing with the crazies. They should be found and locked up to keep society safe. 1 person in 317 million goes crazy and breaks close to 30 laws, one more gun law won't prevent things like this from happening. But laws about putting away crazy people will.

Best Answer

I believe we will, unless Obama succeeds in initiating class warfare.

Best Answer

Obama Is a "JFK" President. He's doing the best I can.. I truly believe. And I voter for him because he has Compassion.

Best Answer

He is not that bold! Hilliary Clinton (excuse me if i spelled that wrong) WIll be our next president guranteed! LOL if she lives.. and I mean that in the kindness way!

Best Answer

What is class warfare, I'm confused. I may not like my president but however, he is a man with a family. Somehow I admire that.

Best Answer

Class warfare is what he is trying to do, it's turning the lower income groups against the higher earning groups. Polarizing the SES classes so that there is no middle ground.

Best Answer

@jakersjakejake JFK ? What do you know of JFK. He was married to a nazi spy,he was a druggie,he was cheater and I don't just mean to his wife, he and lbj committed massive voter fraud, JFK ran prostitutes into the White House for his use so I believe he was a sex addict. He also coerced a young female intern in the WH to perform sex acts for others.
Perhaps you should do some research on your own before you elevate someone to the status of someone that you admire . Don't take my word do the research but be ready you won't like what you find out.

Best Answer

Coldwarrior - Good points. I'm not the best with recent history, Crusades and such are my period :P

Best Answer

its beyond me how people dont know at least current history and dont research someone that they look up to !

Best Answer