InTheLongRun InTheLongRun 18-21, M 11 Answers Jan 7, 2013 in Food

Stove top, it tastes so much better. After a few minutes the microwave popcorn starts to taste really awful.

Best Answer

This is a good question because I want pop corn

Best Answer

Me too, it is my go to snack. I make it with the oil and seeds on the stove top but no one else I know does this. It tastes so much better!

Best Answer

My microwave deiced to commit suicide so I am out of a maker .... I think if you put it in a pot and keep shaking it that works but I don't know

Best Answer

You need oil and put the seeds on and let it do it's thing

Best Answer

I AM MAKIN ME SOME POP CORN!!!!

Best Answer

Stove top, doesn't take much longer and doesn't have the chemicals that micro-corn has in it. Also it's tempting to walk away from the microwave and let the popcorn get scorched if not burned, takes a month for the smell to clear out of a microwave after that.

Best Answer

Over an open fire

Best Answer

I tried that the other night when camping...Then the fire died right as it started popping..I got about 5 pieces

Best Answer

Microwave.

Best Answer

Microwave.

Best Answer

Neither, I have an air popper

Best Answer

Oh me too! I actually don't love it though, it tastes different to me. I may just have a bad one though.

Best Answer

It does taste a little different, but I still love it.
Of course popcorn IS my favourite snack food, so I tend to like it no matter how it's prepared.

Best Answer

Agreed

Best Answer

I make it in the microwave now. Growing up, we always made it on the stove ... a lot more work.

Best Answer

Microwave, it's easier...

Best Answer