You're giving him mixed signals because you want him and you know you can't have him.

Best Answer

Kinda. :c

Best Answer

Yes. :c But I don't wish his relationship to fail either. :c

Best Answer

Not fooling anyone, Pretty Star ! :o)

Best Answer

I don't know.. :c

Best Answer

Take his number out of your phone and call yoru cell phone company and block his. Cut off all contact its healthier.

Best Answer

society teaches men that they know best and to look on women as hormonal emotionaly immature large children not to be taken seriously.

Best Answer

You guys all got it wrong. Speaking as a guy with experience .....he is keeping you as something to fall back on if it doesn't work out with his fiance. Sorta like not keeping all his eggs in one basket.

Best Answer

having that kind of feeling, too.

Best Answer

Life has to go on....since he's engaged, it's best to forget about him and move on. Look for better ones!

Best Answer

There is always the possibility that he may have residual feelings for you even though he is engaged to another person. Me being a guy, I had a similar experience with an ex and a new girlfriend. I still liked my ex but I also liked the new girl. It definitely is a VERY confusing feeling but I assure you, with time it will simmer down. I will admit that us guys are not exactly the smartest individuals when it comes to love, which blinds us from making smart decisions. Since he is engaged, my advise would be to go out and meet someone else. If you are very much set on making him yours, then relay your feelings to him and see what he thinks. Respect his wishes but also make it apparent that he should also respect your own wishes. I'm trying to stay as neutral as possible but since I'm a guy, my answer my not be as helpful as a woman's answer. Hope you got even a shred of something out my answer. <br />
Best of luck!

Best Answer

Thank you for your answer. Thank you. :)

Best Answer

Dude... being a guy probably gives you better perspective anyways.... some of the women that answered on this are bitter, and simply don't see the other side. Some of them just quickly judge that this guy is a player and a *****, without even considering any other alternative. You make good valid points.

Best Answer

haha true!

Best Answer

Sounds like he is probably confused as well.<br />
Or perhaps his fiance treats him like ****.... and he likes or wants attention from elsewhere.<br />
Maybe he is really into you.<br />
Or maybe he is just a pla<x>yer.<br />
There are heaps of variables.... but either way.. if he does have a fiance... your doing the right thing.<br />
Stay clear, not right, and not worth it.

Best Answer

Thank you.

Best Answer

hmmm.. you should learn a lot honey, men , they don't want to be forgotten<br />
men got so many tricks.. I think you 'll be good for inventory for him<br />
Imagine what happened when his wife get pregnant...where do you think he's going?<br />
I hope I am wrong...

Best Answer

tsk tsk tsk.

Best Answer

one thing I am sure...you are a very nice girl friend

Best Answer

I don't know but thank you. :)

Best Answer

You're going in the right direction. You can be friends with him if you'd like but you truly need time to heal without contact. Guys are strange so I can't really tell you why he still feels the need to contact you even though you don't desire it now.

Best Answer

*sigh*

Best Answer

You are doing the right thing! he is engaged that sounds tricky! he should leave you alone!

Best Answer

Do you text him back? As long as you text back he'll see no reason to stop. Maybe it's some sort of confidence booster for him that you still have feelings for him?

Best Answer

I ask him what's his problem and he won't reply.

Best Answer

Evil man. He like to keep you hanging :(

Best Answer

True. :(((

Best Answer

Forget it. After all you have to let the one that hurt you go to welcome the one that will stay in your heart forever......(am I being sap?)

Best Answer

not really. hehe. I'm praying that I'll move on as soon as possible. :c

Best Answer

Because he's selfish and a jerk. He is already spoken for and he won't leave you alone? He's a jerk.

Best Answer

personally i would have his number blocked , but thats my thoughts and may not be right <br />
what happens if his fiancee sees your replies on his phone ??

Best Answer

I'm sure they won't mind. I'm just nothing, I'm not a threat, really.

Best Answer

He was going to write you, but someone stole all of his pens. I wonder who that could be?

Best Answer