I get a lot of PM asking if im interested to check out their nasty naked photos wth is going on? sick and tired of blocking ppl
jessycarcher jessycarcher 22-25, F 9 Answers Mar 25 in Community

nobody else wants to see them naked, so be nice to them.. save one person's photos and send them to another person with naked photos.. you would be like cupid for deranged lonely perverts.

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

haha,
Instead of that, why not repost them publicly. You could even add an experience to your history that if you see a naked guy on EP you will re-post it on ....

Best Answer

That sounds nice too.. :D

Best Answer

That never happens to me, you should say you're a middle aged dude.

Best Answer

Hey Gus, are you really a girl? :)

Best Answer

You never know...

Best Answer

well...... if you sent me some pics I could work it out...

But I figure you're really a dude. As I've never heard of a girl called Gus, and I figure that must really be your name as I couldn't imagine anyone picking it for themselves :)

Best Answer

My full name is Gustavo Jesus el Cristo.

Best Answer

You can report them. *********** is against the guidelines.<br />
Did you post something that makes them think you are interested?<br />
Otherwise you'll have to do what so many others appear to do, call yourself transgender, male or 70+

Best Answer

That is so funny, it replaced the word por-n-ography. It should replace the pictures, not the word.

Best Answer

My settings allow Circle only to message me. <br />
Otherwise, ppl can post to me on my stories or Qs

Best Answer

Name n shame for chits n giggles

Best Answer

At their wall? What wall? Stop looking, problem solved.

Best Answer

You don't have to look. Got a message from a guy some days ago talking about how he wants to suck my breasts. >.>

Best Answer