I'm not sure exactly what I want to do but I know I want something to do with the either art design, films, or writing. My top choice for college is Pratt cuz I know some people who have gone there but I'm not sure. Any ideas on what colleges I should apply for?
NotFarFromReality NotFarFromReality 18-21, F 2 Answers Jun 17, 2012

I live in RI so I am biased but I say RISD. It was always my dream to go there, but you can't learn talent and I just wasn't given that gift. I know someone who goes there currently and he loves it and the whole community is wonderful. That whole area between Brown and RISD is so artsy and romantic and so New England. Not that that is what you should choose a school for, lol.

Best Answer

Depends. What is your chosen field? I know they are both art schools, but you want to consider people in your chosen field and where they went, where your industry has had the most success and best place to network. Being close to NY is always good.

Best Answer