The land of the free,,,,,,but they won't give up their guns will they,,????,,his stupid father bought him the gun.

Best Answer

Gosh, his dad must feel horrible now.

Best Answer

That was a claim by one new network, the police have said they don't know if the gun he used was the same one his dad bought or if he had one before that. The ballistics haven't been done yet.

Best Answer

Oh,,,so if the gun was a different one,,that'll be fine then,,,It really is time american gun laws were changed,,,adult people must surely see that.

Best Answer

I didn't hear about it but I don't think banning weapons is the problem, you can kill with anything. When someone wants to cause destruction they'll find a way.

Best Answer

Yea of course. I think that's a completely separate issue. I'm praying for the people because this guy walked into a church and shot and killed 9 unarmed ppl after praying with them for a hour. He shot them because they were black. Very disheartening.

Best Answer

Holy ****, that's ridiculous.

Best Answer

All the racism and tension in the U.S. was bound to explode I guess.

Best Answer

finally someone I don't have to block for being an insensitive jerk. it's very sad.

Best Answer

Yea the hate is unreal.

Best Answer

I blocked at least 20 people for making fun of it this morning

Best Answer

I would hope so, why do people hate each other.

Best Answer

I understand the sentiment to "pray for the families" and sympathy and support is important but honestly for 90% people it is tragedy **** and it actually allows society to have a feel good bonding moment without actually coming up with any real hard self reflection and actually asking hard questions to figure out why this keeps happening.

Best Answer

I have been praying. As for your last sentence, unfortunately there will always be someone hating someone else or someone who is mentally ill. If they don't have access to a gun then they will use something else like a car, bat, a kitchen knife (like that guy in China a couple of years ago slashing some 20+ people), the list goes on, there would be no way to ban everything that could be used a weapon.

Best Answer

I don't think he was mentally ill. The killer stated it was a hate crime. He killed them with a gun that his father gave him for his birthday. I doubt that if it was a bat or knife he would have been able to kill all of them

Best Answer

nope humanity is sickening and you mother nature is filled with horrible horible violence

Best Answer

george carlin kinda said that...about someone going apeshtt crazy in a church..either way it's sad..that they/he attacked church...why not walmart or macdonalds?

Best Answer

Why not nowhere?

Best Answer

lol, nah be optimistic...not delusional..

Best Answer

Are the people in mcdonalds less important than those in the church? That doesn't make any sense.

Best Answer

yes..it doesn't...neither does killing innocent people...we should sue the person who invented the word humanity...humane..etc

Best Answer