Do not confuse answering a prayer with granting a wish.

Best Answer

Have faith and patience. God answers all prayers but gives you what you need, not necessarily what you want

Best Answer

I know what you mean, I hate when I run out of time with my therapist. I could talk to her all day.

Best Answer

Of course god answers our prayers. We are the living proof. You wake up each morning with breathe in your lungs and roof over your head. That is god watching out for you.

Best Answer

Because our time is limited on earth and His time is in an eternal realm, our prayers are answered in His time, not ours and in His way.. His timing is always perfect and His ways are always pure.

Best Answer

prayer is not a waste. last night i prayed for a close family friend to end her suffering and she died during the night. prayer is not a waste. but God chooses the way He will answer your prayers. it may not be in the way you want, but it will be answered.

Best Answer

Yes, yes, and yes.

Best Answer

You may as well pray to a slab of butter

Best Answer

Consider the countless masses whose prayers have gone unanswered and that through no fault of their own have known nothing but suffering and misery or those that have died terrible deaths. One single person from Twin Towers' upper floors survived. ONE survived and yet people called it a miracle. I presume the 3,000 others that died, including children, were simply not worthy of God's salvation? Does the idea of such a capricious and unjust God being the ultimate arbiter of your existence bring you comfort? Nothing fails like prayer.

Best Answer

You're either smoking too much or you can't read. Try again because I'm not going to spoon feed it to you.

Best Answer

God has the power to resurrect everyone. And one day, he will. That's why we shouldn't be afraid for death or the people who have died.

Best Answer

God does hear us, always, he will not instantly answer your prayers, as you would like, sometimes He says wait, but that is a test of your faith, and if you perservere He will eventually answer what you are asking. But you will need to ask Him to forgive you for seeking out the psychics, because He tells us not to, He alone is God.

Best Answer

Yes, God has answered my prayers. Don't do psychics, they waste your money

Best Answer

I'm tempted to go to psychics too! God is just too silent, too distant and too long in answering prayer. He is so frustratingly slow and quiet which is why we turn to psychics. Patience is what's needed.

Best Answer