ok then
sweet as it is.

Best Answer

And the same stories are about from people who do not pray and are cured.. Now you attest this to god. You conveniently forget the thousands that pray to god and stop taking their medicines cos some preacher said believe in the lord and then they die! So if god can and does intervene and cure these FEW cases then what is the point ??? and why not cure them all and reveal his divine power? The law of averages, random events and basic physics are never questioned when the faithful claim Miracle. When thousands die in some natural disaster and a few are saved that is gods work..well what about all the others like the Haitian Tsunami that killed 250,000.. god is always praised and never condemned for if he has the power as you claim to save and doesn't ...then why call him god. he is arbitrary callous and evil.

How many more miracles do ..well i want one..1 uno.. .a real miracle. Like if the twin towers were to have fallen and all walked out alive or an aeroplane crashes from 35000 feet and just as it is about to hit the ground it slows and stops and is gently lowered and all survive.. you know breaking the laws of Physics and logic... then i would say .. hey a miracle... and start to believe. BUT IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN.. cos it is all in the mind of the believer.

Best Answer

If praying could save people from themselves, there wouldn't be wars of such variable kinds. Prayer can't do anything, I know it, because I used to do it, but I'm glad that I don't believe in the greatest hypocrisy of mankind anymore, namely god.(and religion, and humanity, and and fake ideals, and superstitions, and..... much more)

Best Answer

It is all bullshit as is this flawed logic. I bet you can't cite enough "miracle" cases to prove, in a statistically significant way, that miracles are anything other than random chance. Oh, wait, the fallback argument is that you have to have "faith"

Best Answer