Is it just me... or does there seem to be a sudden flood of prejudice on here, mostly from the kiddies? Anti jewish people, anti moslem people, anti black people. What happened to love and friendship? Is this part of the NEW EP? Prejudice is one of the most vile aspects of humanity.... it causes wars! mx:((
mickyisback mickyisback 51-55, M 11 Answers Feb 8 in Health

Don't mind the trolls mickey, they are screaming for attention and affection but unlike most people don't know how to express it in a healthy way. As long as EP members remain awesome, we'll thwart their influence!!

Best Answer

I hurts to see so much hate being put about. Hate fixes nothing, love is the only way forward. mx:((

Best Answer

Then let us break the cycle and flood EP with some positive, loving energy!! Of all my time here I've only seen you happy and playful, don't be sad just because of some silly trolls man!! :)

Best Answer

YEAY........ love love love. mx:))

Best Answer

Hi Micky!! a lot of hatred from one sex to the other as well, a lot of hatred for women and men and the other way around, makes me sad. :(

Best Answer

It is sad.......love and friendship is the only way forward, yet folks seem to love to hate. mx:((

Best Answer

:((((

Best Answer

Some people think that flaunting their bigotry and sneering at political correctness somehow makes them edgy / trendy or whatevah. They like to reduce things to its lowest common denominator and are incapable of showing empathy or compassion. Cold people.

Best Answer

It's always been on EP.

Best Answer

I don't see it from the kidsThe adults ,lots of ignorance

Best Answer

Just in the last hour I have seen three examples, all from youngsters...... but of course I am aware there are older prejudiced folks too. mx:((

Best Answer

@ mikysback some of them may be imposters I had one yesterday I flagged them ,I'm going to see now if they did anything about it.

Best Answer

I agree prejudice is indeed vile and should be stepped on when and wherever it occurs. Unfortunately I do not believe it can ever be totally eliminated but we should keep trying

Best Answer

As long as we keep trying.. it's a worth while journey mx:))

Best Answer

Very true

Best Answer

They are are different generation. Some here are trolly attention seekers, but I do suspect there is more prejudice among younger people today. Some have been raised to not SAY certain things, but not with general consideration for others.

Best Answer

Sad if prejudice is growing silently........ it kills love and that will surely kill the world. mx:))

Best Answer

i actually think most are much more tolerant of all diversity in general.

Best Answer

Wanted to give you an FYI....we're having an EP protest on Thursday Febrary 13, 2014 to protest all the changes EP is making us accept. It's called BLACK THURSDAY PROTEST...do NOT log in that day and make sure you have BLACK THURSDAY PROTEST written in your profile status box.

Feel free to tell your friends!

Of course if you'd rather not that's entirely up to you.

Best Answer

ty for the info, mx:))

Best Answer

the kids do it because its acceptable now. that's political correctness. sad but true

Best Answer

Sad that the stuff that leads to wars has become acceptable. We share this planet, it does not belong to one colour or one religion. mx:((

Best Answer

@ i guess I'm mising something here, being racist is politically corect?

Best Answer

It's a desperate way to get attention.

Best Answer

You could be right.... maybe they are damaged people? mx:((

Best Answer

Hi

I think with the younger generation and the internet things have gotten better.

I find there is a lot more tolerance then ever especially with mixed marriage in the 1960's things were very bad.

Especially with the influx of people from different countries taking over what people thought of as their country.

But please remember there is another side to the coin when a coloured person uses it as an excuse when told they may have done something wrong

Being of mixed blood myself I feel can speak for both sides and find people more tolerant.

I have friends from all over the world they live in my district no problems whatsoever.

Apart from radicals who start over nothing anyway

Personally I am starting to think the different races are starting to think the world owes them because considered different and play on it.

Bio

Best Answer